✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Forgive me if I'm posting too much.

Yalpdloc Evol

Here is an amazing pic painted by a very talented artist! You can see full album at my facebook page

Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow link ⬇ facebook.com/mygoldenopportunity

I absolutely love seeing these paintings, and I think they should be seen by all. Thanks for viewing.830ff6bbb01fb20b80123234e83180c4.jpg

Peace, love and well-being.

Coldplayer hugs from,

Princess Coldplay

I haven't said anything so far................... but...................... he's so charismatic, 'preaches' Peace and Love and

glows with super-human energy . Yes - he certainly reminds me of some one else from 2000 years ago.

Hmmmmmm.m.m.m.......

:thinking2:

• Like 3

:whistle:

:escaping:

This website is so hysterical... Check this out:

As you can see, our dear Brotherob wanted to register with Go Daddy, which is a server for pedophiles and debased predators of coldplaying.com. Perhaps, with his righteous hands besmirched, Rob took a Chastity Leave of Absence from his churchly duties in order to self-flagellate and rid his earthly body of the Satanistic impulse of internet fraternalization with coldplaying.com.

https://thechurchofchrismartin.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/hallelujah-brotherob-has-been-resurrected/

Jesus, this website must've been written by a severely disturbed person ! I just read some parts and apart from containing lots of weird incoherent ramblings ("Mother Gwyneth, please be assured and take comfort in knowing that The Church of Chris Martin does not hold your utter lack of attractiveness in the breast department against you. Our beloved Chris Martin would never have even thought to have married you, if your cleavage was bounteous and overflowing. / Blessed Supreme Deaconess & Exalted Holy Mother Christine Martine prayed today at the Virgin Shrine of Chris. This devout woman lit the Candles of Condemnation in preparation for the Church of Chris Martin to officially issue the dreaded WRIT OF CONDEMNATION on Mother Gwyneth. [...] It was she that caused Chris Martin’s eyes to wander and commit adultery with anorexic hussy Kate Bosworth."

it contains insults and rants such as:

"But as if a miracle of Chris, our greatly admired Rob arose, as if a great spiritual rebirth! A resurrection of sorts. The songs and music of Coldplay called out–like a siren–to this great man of Drobbington–to come forth–and minister once again to the great unwashed of the world–the coldplaying scum, vermin, harlots, wanking fools and debased vultures and jackals that prowl our besmirched world!"

"We, meek and humble souls of the Church of Chris Martin do hereby pray for Pope Francis and that his charismatic leadership of the Catholic Church leads to the peace and global unity we seek together with all other faiths, (except coldplaying.com)"

• Like 2

well i think those people are very very high on some who knows what stuff...

crazy....poor them!

i mean how weird one should be to write something like this....

let's have a silent moment for them! :D

no, no..they must have been just high and that's it!

• Like 1

Jesus, this website must've been written by a severely disturbed person ! I just read some parts and apart from containing lots of weird incoherent ramblings ("Mother Gwyneth, please be assured and take comfort in knowing that The Church of Chris Martin does not hold your utter lack of attractiveness in the breast department against you. Our beloved Chris Martin would never have even thought to have married you, if your cleavage was bounteous and overflowing. / Blessed Supreme Deaconess & Exalted Holy Mother Christine Martine prayed today at the Virgin Shrine of Chris. This devout woman lit the Candles of Condemnation in preparation for the Church of Chris Martin to officially issue the dreaded WRIT OF CONDEMNATION on Mother Gwyneth. [...] It was she that caused Chris Martin’s eyes to wander and commit adultery with anorexic hussy Kate Bosworth."

it contains insults and rants such as:

"But as if a miracle of Chris, our greatly admired Rob arose, as if a great spiritual rebirth! A resurrection of sorts. The songs and music of Coldplay called out–like a siren–to this great man of Drobbington–to come forth–and minister once again to the great unwashed of the world–the coldplaying scum, vermin, harlots, wanking fools and debased vultures and jackals that prowl our besmirched world!"

"We, meek and humble souls of the Church of Chris Martin do hereby pray for Pope Francis and that his charismatic leadership of the Catholic Church leads to the peace and global unity we seek together with all other faiths, (except coldplaying.com)"

Yeah, the whole website is a farce basically lol.

• Like 1

That Church of Chris Martin must be anti-Coldplaying! They even have a group on Facebook! Go here ⤵ to see. Yikes!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/15122901734/

I joined it trying to get my opinion in and everything I said they criticized! What a bunch of a-holes!

I left because it was too ridiculous!

we are diamonds taking shape.

Greetings,

HRH Princess Coldplay