✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-04] Guy Berryman interview with Parkroad Cafe

^ m-maybe we have just witnessed the natural Guy Berryman in his naturally characteristics. You know, when his true self comes out and is not hiding behind his other bandmates.

MAYBE THIS IS HOW GUY IS ALL THE TIME AROUND THE BAND a-and he makes jokes and laughs and like

talks a lot. Like a human

:|

hell nAW I'm still convinced he's a robot, he just momentarily malfunctioned for a while here :nod:

what a beautiful thought :cheesy:

some fans think that he's shy but I don't think that's the case. he's just maybe more of a quiet person, the wise one

MAYBE THIS IS HOW GUY IS ALL THE TIME AROUND THE BAND a-and he makes jokes and laughs and like

talks a lot. Like a human

:|

hell nAW I'm still convinced he's a robot, he just momentarily malfunctioned for a while here :nod:

Ehhh...

maybe we are all robots and he's the human, and he occasionally acts like us :shocked2:

• Like 1

I think since it was a phone interview he was a lot more comfortable than he is normally. I think he gets embarrassed in front of other people easily, so when there are less people around/less pressure we see his true personality shine through. He's the most quietly confident member of the band.

When the stars and planets align and the moon is full we finally see Guy in his true form lol. Considering that Guy had a habit of drinking a lot the idea that he makes the dirtiest jokes might be true.

• 1 month later...