✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-04] Guy Berryman interview with Parkroad Cafe

and in an interview where he's giving what feels like real human answers and not just some flowery (although beautifully spoken) words about their newest music :rolleyes3:

I know right? He even makes jokes and actually laughs :shocked3:

• Like 1

I've never heard him talking that much either

Was he a bit tipsy? Or high on chocolate :lol:

love him :cheesy:

Yeah he sounds kinda off, doesn't he? Maybe he was tired?

to me it just sounded like that awkwardness when you talk to someone who you've talked to before and are familiar with, but not SUPER familiar, you know? :P

^ m-maybe we have just witnessed the natural Guy Berryman in his naturally characteristics. You know, when his true self comes out and is not hiding behind his other bandmates.

MAYBE THIS IS HOW GUY IS ALL THE TIME AROUND THE BAND a-and he makes jokes and laughs and like

talks a lot. Like a human

:|

hell nAW I'm still convinced he's a robot, he just momentarily malfunctioned for a while here :nod:

• Like 7

^ m-maybe we have just witnessed the natural Guy Berryman in his naturally characteristics. You know, when his true self comes out and is not hiding behind his other bandmates.

MAYBE THIS IS HOW GUY IS ALL THE TIME AROUND THE BAND a-and he makes jokes and laughs and like

talks a lot. Like a human

:|

hell nAW I'm still convinced he's a robot, he just momentarily malfunctioned for a while here :nod:

jokes??? what, this dude???

Guy's best joke: "That's part of geography, isn't it? Spain?" :lol:

do you remember the thread about Guy being a robot? and people got mad about it :P

• Like 1

jokes??? what, this dude???

Guy's best joke: "That's part of geography, isn't it? Spain?" :lol:

do you remember the thread about Guy being a robot? and people got mad about it :P

I have the most wild mental images of Guy telling the most obscene crude jokes that nobody but the band would ever know about :wacky:

Yeah I remember something :thinking:

TIME TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION :bulb:

• Like 2

I have the most wild mental images of Guy telling the most obscene crude jokes that nobody but the band would ever know about :wacky:

Chris may say some raunchy things in interviews sometimes, but my money is on either Guy or Jonny for telling the perviest jokes/stories out of anyone else in the band :wink3:

Chris may say some raunchy things in interviews sometimes, but my money is on either Guy or Jonny for telling the perviest jokes/stories out of anyone else in the band :wink3:

I have a feeling you're totally right about that :charming:

Aw man! The robot thread was not found! :sad:

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/post-piccies-of-the-sexy-mr-berryman.96/page-3558#post-5772962