✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come on and sing it out..

Zoe28

Am i the only one whos being persued by tye number 42?

Everytime i check my watch its allways on the 42 minutes and i see that number a lot

Neither am I. However, it's quite interesting that you noticed that and have been aware of it since. It might be a coincidence or a destiny or the Coldplay Gods overseeing you and giving you signs that something unexpected may happen to you in the future! :D
  • Like 1

Neither am I. However, it's quite interesting that you noticed that and have been aware of it since. It might be a coincidence or a destiny or the Coldplay Gods overseeing you and giving you signs that something unexpected may happen to you in the future! :D
I usually take screenshots, and this one was a good coicidence

Screenshot_2018-04-04-21-42-41.thumb.jpg.7352b4c5ecd1d9c6029d1ee9691731c9.jpg

• Like 1

Is taking screenshots on your smartphone one of your free time activities?
Lol no, only when i see 42 to prove my point, like in this day (with 24 hours) i saw 3 times 42 minutes when randomly checking what time it was. And also saw 42% battery when randomly checking it
  • Like 1

Lol no, only when i see 42 to prove my point, like in this day (with 24 hours) i saw 3 times 42 minutes when randomly checking what time it was. And also saw 42% battery when randomly checking it
I thought so. :joy: I certainly believe that there is a thread where you are supposed to share posts in which you mention anything connected to number 42 whether you see it on your mobile phone or in a book, just wherever you run into that magical number.
  • Like 1

OMG, "Bird" ?? @Gsilva Don't tell me you downloaded the same AHFOD leak as I did where the tracks are in parts wrongly labeled and Birds is called "Bird" :joy:

The funny thing is even though I got the album later I never bothered to upload the correct versions to my phone :D

• Like 1

OMG, "Bird" ?? @Gsilva Don't tell me you downloaded the same AHFOD leak as I did where the tracks are in parts wrongly labeled and Birds is called "Bird" :joy:

The funny thing is even though I got the album later I never bothered to upload the correct versions to my phone :D

Maybe. Is your Amazing day saying "contains the hidden track x marks the spot"?