✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First post..

4HF0D

Hi everyone, this is my first post on coldplaying... Ive had this account for a while though and I used to rarely be on coldplaying.. I decided now to finally post something. I'm a huge fan of coldplay and I literally know all their songs. I can play some songs on piano and I edit coldplay songs too... I might share my edits.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, this is my first post on coldplaying... Ive had this account for a while though and I used to rarely be on coldplaying.. I decided now to finally post something. I'm a huge fan of coldplay and I literally know all their songs. I can play some songs on piano and I edit coldplay songs too... I might share my edits.

Welcome ! Please do share your edits with us, listening and commenting on various edits is always quite popular here at Coldplaying :D

Do you happen to play the song I Ran Away on piano, by any chance ?

• Like 2

Welcome ! Please do share your edits with us, listening and commenting on various edits is always quite popular here at Coldplaying :D

Do you happen to play the song I Ran Away on piano, by any chance ?

No but I can try.... I dont know how to read music or anything like that, I just learn the keys you're supposed to use, practice it a few times, remember it and then get used to playing it. But I'm gonna start going to a music class soon so I'll be able to read notes and get better at playing [emoji5]

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! I like your avatar :charming:

• Like 1