✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Coldplay - Believe in dreams" **Fake Song**

LadyColdplay87

Sorry to disappoint you there...

This is not Coldplay, same as with all the other "new and exclusive" songs this Youtube account has dubbed as Coldplay. I think it is disgusting how Youtube accounts use these "fake" Coldplay songs as clickbait - around the time AHFOD came out, there was plenty of them too.

• Like 4

This is not Coldplay, same as with all the other "new and exclusive" songs this Youtube account has dubbed as Coldplay. I think it is disgusting how Youtube accounts use these "fake" Coldplay songs as clickbait - around the time AHFOD came out, there was plenty of them too.

OMG...Even the voice seems to Chris Martin..! [emoji33][emoji22][emoji22][emoji21][emoji21]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

A shame this isn't real Coldplay.

I can kind of tell when a song is Coldplay to, just something about it that makes it different!

It's a bummer that we probably won't get any b sides or unreleased songs from this era. Those days seem to have come and past, seeing from the general rarity of them nowadays as compared to before and the fact that the number of songs in each era has been going down since Mylo Xyloto. None so far... Really sad to since a lot of b sides tend to be gems for Coldplay and there are probably pure masterpieces made but not put on the album because they didn't sound "poppy enough" to Stargate or something. (Remember that? The band had to audition for them apparently and they probably said no to stuff like Major Minus yet somehow let that X marks the spot onto the album...)

Who likes this song even though it's not by Coldplay? :)

Does anyone know the real artist of this song?

I don't know the artist. The intro with the guitar i could have imagined developing into some great alt rock track, then all of a sudden it suddenly ended and got replaced with this electro dance beat. Ugh that's disappointing though. If they'd starta song sounding epic and unique can't they keep that vibe the whole way through, not replace it with something run of the mill? That's what I find bad with songs nowadays. Some start really nicely but get nasty rather fast. Now even so it's pretty alright but could have been so much better if they let it take a proper path, not make it sound like one thing at the start then completely take that away and replace it with something that honestly sounds much worse.

It would have been semi believable only because they happened. If it was a real alt rock song it wouldn't make sense since Coldplay has unfortunately left that behind and for a lot of it replaced it with a more pop feel which is a bit disappointing... It seems like all genres are seeming to fade nowadays, even the real rock stuff it starting to sound way to clean and overproduced... (Radiohead's genre in AMSP, whatever you generally describe it as since it sounds so fresh and new that I can't put a name on the genre, is an exception. That's probably the best produced record so far off the year au least from what I've heard... DIIV's record also sounds really nice. Other than that...I haven't heard anything that doesn't sound massively produced unfortunately. Sad. Wish it would go back to the way it was...)

• Like 1

Found it

[Verse 1]

Going down these streets.

I'm walking through the night

Every time I pass this way

I feel so warm inside

Easel on my back.

Brushes in the bag.

And I took all the paints used all life.

Going down the streets.

I'm painting all I see.

Maybe skies will become yellow, maybe green.

Everything around has colour from my heart.

Everyone can dream. And see this art.

[Chorus]

Now I see I know life is life

Like a rivers running free. We are drawing our dreams, believe we must trying to paint.

[Verse 2]

Don't be shy. Just paint something and you'll see.

Everytime you'll go this way you'll get the shade you need.

Easel on your back.

Brushes in the bag.

And you took all the paints you'll use all life.

Make your canvas bright.

Let your eyes delight.

Passion will break free. Passion slept inside.

Now everything around has colour from your heart.

Everyone can feel and see this art.

[Chorus]

[bridge]

Goodbye

Don't forget

All stars

Shining by your wish

[Chorus x2]

• Like 1

Found it

[Verse 1]

Going down these streets.

I'm walking through the night

Every time I pass this way

I feel so warm inside

Easel on my back.

Brushes in the bag.

And I took all the paints used all life.

Going down the streets.

I'm painting all I see.

Maybe skies will become yellow, maybe green.

Everything around has colour from my heart.

Everyone can dream. And see this art.

[Chorus]

Now I see I know life is life

Like a rivers running free. We are drawing our dreams, believe we must trying to paint.

[Verse 2]

Don't be shy. Just paint something and you'll see.

Everytime you'll go this way you'll get the shade you need.

Easel on your back.

Brushes in the bag.

And you took all the paints you'll use all life.

Make your canvas bright.

Let your eyes delight.

Passion will break free. Passion slept inside.

Now everything around has colour from your heart.

Everyone can feel and see this art.

[Chorus]

[bridge]

Goodbye

Don't forget

All stars

Shining by your wish

[Chorus x2]

WTF....??!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

These fake songs are really pissing me off. I wish there was a way to report these for that specific reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, it annoys me as well. Click-bait through and through. I think I wrote a nasty comment underneath one of these songs (cause this account has many)

• Like 2

Same here, it annoys me as well. Click-bait through and through. I think I wrote a nasty comment underneath one of these songs (cause this account has many)

*trys to find it* xD

EDIT: In the midst of trying to find your comment... you know what's even worse? Most of these "new songs" on the channel are by big name artists that you would by no means consider good. (The really big poppy artists essentially, more leaning towards the EDM style which I actually really like but I know you would not like at all). Makes me feel bad anyway seeing Coldplay thrown in the same group as those artists...

Also, here's another fake one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECG0rLhGhQs

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECG0rLhGhQs

EDIT2: Yet another one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJJbpny0-sQ

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJJbpny0-sQ

EDIT3: Well I give up trying to find your comment, there's way too many vids to go through and still haven't found it so yaaaa

• Like 2

Thanks for letting me know I didn't want to get two hyped.

Sent from my VS987 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
These fake songs are really pissing me off. I wish there was a way to report these for that specific reason.

It looks like they are being reported, judging by the fact that all of the fake songs embedded in this thread are no longer available. However that doesn't stop people from posting new ones.

These are all the SAME EXACT SONG posted on different channels. Pretty insane, isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...