✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-18] PGE Narodowy, Warsaw, Poland

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

SUN JUNE 18 – PGE NARODOWY, WARSAW, POLAND

Fan pre-sale – Wed, October 5, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: Tove Lo and Lyves

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, how to get General Admission Early Entrance, does anyone know it?

When you try to buy them, it says that the website is no able to do it.

What does it mean?

Can someone help?

Sorry to say, but it (most likely) mean that those tickets has been sold out.

Sorry to say, but it (most likely) mean that those tickets has been sold out.

I don't really think so, because I was checking for tickets since 9AM and in other countries tickers are still available in this category.

It seems like the website has some issues with selling these tickets.

Still waiting.

What't the differences between early admission and general one?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There are currently tickets on sale at Ticketmaster.pl but you need a password to get them. Does anyone know more about this? Does anyone have a password?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi Cheetaz where did you get your ticket from for Coldplay? I bought 4 in October but ticketmaster.pl cancelled mine because we exceeded the limit as my brother also bought two- and are cards share the same billing address! There are some still on sale but need a password any ideas?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Cheetaz where did you get your ticket from for Coldplay? I bought 4 in October but ticketmaster.pl cancelled mine because we exceeded the limit as my brother also bought two- and are cards share the same billing address! There are some still on sale but need a password any ideas?

Thanks

There's some info on that :

http://coldplace.eu/odpowiedz-live-nation-sprawie-anulowania-biletow/

Live Nation responded to a man who made a complaint :

"Przeczytaliśmy Państwa reklamację i widzimy, że bilety nie zostały zakupione w celu odsprzedaży. Niestety, nie możemy przywrócić Państwa zamówienia, ponieważ został przekroczony limit zakupu biletów. Możemy natomiast przekazać specjalny kod dostępu, który umożliwi Państwu zakup czterech biletów zastępując w ten sposób oryginalne zamówienie.

W ramach trwających zmian, mających na celu ochronę fanów przed „konikami”, będziemy wprowadzać bilety spersonalizowane , drukowane na oryginalnych blankietach biletowych."

Idk if you're Polish but it means that Live Nation figured out that this man wasn't a scammer and they gave him a code that enabled him to buy these tickets again.

So you can try to make a complaint and hopefully you'll receive this code as well.

There's some info on that :

http://coldplace.eu/odpowiedz-live-nation-sprawie-anulowania-biletow/

Live Nation responded to a man who made a complaint :

"Przeczytaliśmy Państwa reklamację i widzimy, że bilety nie zostały zakupione w celu odsprzedaży. Niestety, nie możemy przywrócić Państwa zamówienia, ponieważ został przekroczony limit zakupu biletów. Możemy natomiast przekazać specjalny kod dostępu, który umożliwi Państwu zakup czterech biletów zastępując w ten sposób oryginalne zamówienie.

W ramach trwających zmian, mających na celu ochronę fanów przed „konikami”, będziemy wprowadzać bilety spersonalizowane , drukowane na oryginalnych blankietach biletowych."

Idk if you're Polish but it means that Live Nation figured out that this man wasn't a scammer and they gave him a code that enabled him to buy these tickets again.

So you can try to make a complaint and hopefully you'll receive this code as well.

Thank you so much for that information! I've written to live Nation I hope they get back to me!

Hopefully we'll be there we already booked flights and a place to stay months ago so are definitely coming to Warsaw even if we don't get to see Coldplay which I really hope we do!

You've been a great help

• Like 1

Thank you so much for that information! I've written to live Nation I hope they get back to me!

Hopefully we'll be there we already booked flights and a place to stay months ago so are definitely coming to Warsaw even if we don't get to see Coldplay which I really hope we do!

You've been a great help

You're welcome :)

Thanks

I got them from a lady on facebook. I know it's a bit risky but i talked to her for quite a while, Googled her and it seemed like she actually was the person she pretended to be. In addition she only asked for face value so i guess she didn't sell her tickets to make a quick dollar. I'm still continously checking ticketmaster.pl in case new tickets go on sale and i get the chance to buy one directly from them.

That being said, the women sold me a pair and i'm going alone. If anyone is interested in a ticket…

• 1 month later...