[2017-6-18] PGE Narodowy, Warsaw, Poland

Christa42

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got x2 sitting tickets for warsaw if anyones interested let me know cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

I might still need two more tickets still just waiting to see if my brother is coming over from America as well, may only need one. What section / how much? Not that it matters too much about the section but I'm in G I think.

I got them from a lady on facebook. I know it's a bit risky but i talked to her for quite a while, Googled her and it seemed like she actually was the person she pretended to be. In addition she only asked for face value so i guess she didn't sell her tickets to make a quick dollar. I'm still continously checking ticketmaster.pl in case new tickets go on sale and i get the chance to buy one directly from them.

That being said, the women sold me a pair and i'm going alone. If anyone is interested in a ticket…

If she sold it at face value it doesn't seem like she's out to make money off you so should be fine, were they e tickets or paper? I might need one. Unsure if I need one or two at the moment but will know 100% per cent in the next few days - how much were the standing tickets?

I might still need two more tickets still just waiting to see if my brother is coming over from America as well, may only need one. What section / how much? Not that it matters too much about the section but I'm in G I think.

Will let u know tommorow night as im away at present. Fingers crossed [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone with EE ticket tell me does it say something specific on the ticket? It's in polish so I don't understand everything :D (we are going to Warsaw from Latvia) I have received the email congratulating me on buying EE and details about early entry but I am a bit confused now :D I can't recall if I bought early entry or not

Hi!

So an EE ticket has written GA EE on it in the bottom right corner

And there's also the price of the ticket on it - EE one costs 499,00 PLN

I can translate the rest of the ticket (what is your entrace, when the gates are) if you want :)

Can anyone with EE ticket tell me does it say something specific on the ticket? It's in polish so I don't understand everything :D (we are going to Warsaw from Latvia) I have received the email congratulating me on buying EE and details about early entry but I am a bit confused now :D I can't recall if I bought early entry or not

Hi!

So an EE ticket has written GA EE on it in the bottom right corner

And there's also the price of the ticket on it - EE one costs 499,00 PLN

I can translate the rest of the ticket (what is your entrace, when the gates are) if you want :)

Thank you! Now I know that I don't have EE sadly :D they must've messed up the emails or something

• Like 1