✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-12] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

stephen

Hi has everyone thats going recieved their tickets ive not got mine a bit worried where they are [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

I booked through Ticketmaster and they said not to worry if people get theirs first, they send them out in batches.

It is. It can't be long though until they do. I hope. I didn't even get any emails to say these tickets had been posted..

I didn't get an email from TM, I just so happened to log onto there and it said they had started to dispatch tickets. I then got a text message from Royal mail saying they had it and would deliver that day. I was able to track it then

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email from gigsandtours:

"We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Cardiff Principality Stadium, Cardiff on WEDNESDAY 12/07/2017 at 17.00

Because your address is overseas we are not able to post your tickets to you securely. Please collect your tickets on arrival.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 17.00 onwards on the day of the event."

Why they think it is acceptable to collect the tickets at 17:00 on the day of the event (doors open time)? Probably there will be long queue to collect the tickets so no chance to get a good spot inside (?).

I've contaced them and they said that the tickets cannot be collected on the day before, they are willing to send them to UK adress, so i might request to send them to my accommodation adress but they dont tell when they will be dispatched and they can dispatch them only few days before the show. It is really annoying.

Anyone had exprience before with collection of the tickets on the venue? I'd like to know if the box office may be open earlier then 17:00.

Thank you

Not a recent collection, but it was a few years ago when I saw Paul McCartney there. I definitely didn't queue for very long to pick up the tickets, everyone in front of me had the right ID and that with them, as most people will have gotten theirs in the post. But it was all seated, so I didn't need to worry about queuing, and the only drawback was that the ticket office was on the opposite side of the stadium to my gate! I can't remember what time I turned up, but it was probably before 5.

I'm having the exact same problem with my Hyde Park Killers ticket. They couldn't ensure me that the tickets would arrive to me in Australia before I left for the UK so they told me to pick it up at Box Office at doors open... but my ticket that I purchased was early entry and by their logic... I have to be at the box office to pick up my ticket at the time of doors open... completely rendering my queueing useless :joy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...