✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-12] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

stephen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anybody have 1 spare standing ticket for this show that they are willing to sell for face value? Already got tickets for the first night! (-: So excited!

I do, bought a standing ticket for this and then got tickets for New Jersey instead, so am just looking to get back what I paid.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for a standing ticket for this show give me a shout, just looking to get back what I paid for it as I have now got tickets for New Jersey instead and as much as I would love to do both funds won't allow. Ticket isn't in hand, but I can forward the confirmation email and will mail ticket special delivery as soon as it is received, although Ticketmaster have emailed warning that this will be nearer the date of the show. Please save me from the hell of secondary ticket sites, I hate the ticket agencies profiting from people needing to make genuine sales!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If anyone is looking for a standing ticket for this show give me a shout, just looking to get back what I paid for it as I have now got tickets for New Jersey instead and as much as I would love to do both funds won't allow. Ticket isn't in hand, but I can forward the confirmation email and will mail ticket special delivery as soon as it is received, although Ticketmaster have emailed warning that this will be nearer the date of the show. Please save me from the hell of secondary ticket sites, I hate the ticket agencies profiting from people needing to make genuine sales!

Did you sell these? I have a friend who might be interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I finally booked my flights. Flying from Glasgow to Bristol though so hopefully easy enough to get to Cardiff

Unfortunately not staying in Cardiff either crazy prices ad fully booked. Have to stay outside Cardiff

No, we're going to have to get the train home after each night because there is absolutely nowhere to stay. My parents are going to drive back to Devon straight afterwards!

Well it's all getting very real now. My Tickets have arrived!

I'm really surprised! Didn't expect them for ages. Also surprised because the Tuesday tickets haven't been sent out at all yet. Weird order!!

• Like 1

I've just booked my train tix. and noticed the hotel prices on the site - those few that are still available - hundreds ££££ and one or two - thousands ££. Crazy! though there were a couple of Bunk House ones available for around £70 ish........ not too bad if you don't mind sharing ! I'm so glad I booked my hotel as soon as the dates were first announced - got the Ibis for £59. YAY !!!!!! Feeling very smug. Anyone else staying there on the 11th ?

No, there's no hotels left :joy:

We can get home after the gig, but it takes a while and it's often a nightmare trying to get out of Cardiff when there's something on at the stadium. A hotel would be nice though.

No, we're going to have to get the train home after each night because there is absolutely nowhere to stay. My parents are going to drive back to Devon straight afterwards!

I'm really surprised! Didn't expect them for ages. Also surprised because the Tuesday tickets haven't been sent out at all yet. Weird order!!

Oh that is strange they haven't sent out Tuesday tickets

I've just booked my train tix. and noticed the hotel prices on the site - those few that are still available - hundreds ££££ and one or two - thousands ££. Crazy! though there were a couple of Bunk House ones available for around £70 ish........ not too bad if you don't mind sharing ! I'm so glad I booked my hotel as soon as the dates were first announced - got the Ibis for £59. YAY !!!!!! Feeling very smug. Anyone else staying there on the 11th ?

You were lucky. I started looking at hotels as soon as I got tickets but as soon as the tickets went onsale it seems that the prices sky rocketed. Hate how the hotels take advantage of big events.

• Like 1

Oh that is strange they haven't sent out Tuesday tickets

It is. It can't be long though until they do. I hope. I didn't even get any emails to say these tickets had been posted.

Hi has everyone thats going recieved their tickets ive not got mine a bit worried where they are [emoji21]

Who did you buy them from? Ticketmaster sometimes send out in batches so they might take a week or so longer.