✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-17] Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

AMDB9

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@brobbins Who knows? we might have passed each other! My cousin went with me to the concert & we saw the rickshaw drivers passing us. One even asked us if we wanted to ride but we didn't. How much was the rate? now I'm thinking I should have! Gotta try new things lol but anyways it was amazing hearing Coldplay blaring on the street. Yup, Coldplay fans descend upon the Windy City.

Our rickshaw ride was $40 plus tip. I've heard that each driver quotes whatever price they want based on the number of people and distance..... and maybe how gullible the riders look too. :) I'm sure I could have tried negotiating that before the ride but didn't want to with the kids there and he was the only driver in the area so I just went with it. Here's a short video and some pics from the ride.

20170817_185736.jpg.b7a01fc70da7d5f7928b8c2d9b3e3106.jpg

20170817_185254.jpg.0555899353d864e3f6b2a59b440bb278.jpg

20170817_185448.jpg.dbcb1ccbe569239e45119b776e81fed6.jpg

• Like 3

Our rickshaw ride was $40 plus tip. I've heard that each driver quotes whatever price they want based on the number of people and distance..... and maybe how gullible the riders look too. :) I'm sure I could have tried negotiating that before the ride but didn't want to with the kids there and he was the only driver in the area so I just went with it. Here's a short video and some pics from the ride.

[ATTACH=full]7482[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7483[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7484[/ATTACH]

Lovely !!

• 4 weeks later...

It took me a while, but I put together a little video (short film??) of mine and my daughter's pic's and videos from the concert. This started out as a PowerPoint presentation so I could share the pic's with my daughter's friend's parents in a cool way, and it grew into something much more involved. Props to my son and his friend for teaching me how to make videos in a software called Wondershare Filmora. It's kinda long (almost 20 minutes) but if you've got enough time and interest, please check it out!! @iamsue you're in it too!! ;) Hope you like it. Please share if you do. LOL

EDIT: I had to fix something in the video and replace it on YouTube. Here's the updated URL:

• Like 2

@brobbins, you did a most amazing job on this!!!!!! I loved it and will save it!! I have had the program you used and have no idea how you did this!! I've got to finish editing my videos and will post a link here. Maybe I can do something like this. What font is it in? I loved it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@brobbins, you did a most amazing job on this!!!!!! I loved it and will save it!! I have had the program you used and have no idea how you did this!! I've got to finish editing my videos and will post a link here. Maybe I can do something like this. What font is it in? I loved it!!

Thank you so much!!!! I started the whole thing out in PowerPoint because I already knew that software and I'd done other photo compilations in it before. But I ran into problems imbedding the video clips into the PPT slides without them being really jumpy or grainy depending on how much I dumbed them down to not fight with the video player. I also don't have a separate A/V manipulating software like Audacity to help trim the audio or video files. For instance my video clip for VLV had a couple seconds at the beginning where I started filming before my camera was above people's heads so all you see is sest backs at first. When I finally gave up on doing it in PPT and switched to Filmora I decided to take screen shots of the PPT slides and those became most of the film images. It was so much easier doing that than inserting every photo again. Also i couldn't find any filmora text boxes that workwd well for long sentences so the PPT screen shots solved that problem too. I think the font was called Bradley Hand.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone still have access to a link to download the audio only from the show? These appear to be dead :/

Lucky to see this tour at Soldier Field for a third time. Thank you to the band for broadcasting this one. Links are good for a week. Enjoy!

FLAC: https://we.tl/gAhH8TOv77

MP3: https://we.tl/QHlPTXi9US

Coldplay

August 17, 2017

Soldier Field; Chicago, IL

Lineage: Samsung VR Live Webcast>Batch script (*.ts segments)>TSSplitter (join)> Uncompressed.ts

Uploader: jerpaa

Audio Transfer: lowlight10

Lineage: .ts file>CyberLink Wave Editor 2>Audacity>FLAC/MP3

01 -intro- ("O Mio Babbino Caro")

02 A Head Full of Dreams

03 Yellow

04 Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

05 The Scientist

06 God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

07 Paradise (Tiësto Remix outro)

08 Always in My Head

09 Magic

10 -Chris speak-

11 Everglow

12 Clocks

13 Midnight

14 Charlie Brown (false start)

15 Charlie Brown

16 Hymn for the Weekend

17 Fix You

18 Viva la Vida

19 Adventure of a Lifetime / All Night (Chance)

20 -encore- ("Kaleidoscope")

21 In My Place

22 -band intros-

23 Don't Panic (Will on vox)

24 -request video-

25 Us Against the World

26 Something Just Like This

27 A Sky Full of Stars

28 Up&Up

Notes: Resampled to 44.1KHz.