Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-17] Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

AMDB9

I've got tickets to this show, and I'm really hoping the weather is better this time around. Went to the Saturday show back in July that got rain-shortened (like many others). Can't wait to see the full show! I was mostly bummed we missed out on Up&Up due to the storm.

Last go-around I had tickets in the 300 level in the opposite endzone. This time, I have tickets in the 300 level at about midfield, so they should be better. Couldn't afford the floor tickets, but Coldplay shows are fun no matter where your seats are. I only wish I didn't have to wait so long for the show!

That's funny: I tell people I mainly missed Up and Up too. I almost got a ticket in the endzone level 200 this time but didn't. How was the view?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say.....GO CUBS!!!!!

[emoji322] [emoji1]

Yeah!! TWO MORE INNINGS AND HISTORY IS MADE! My 88 year old mom has lived for them to win the Series! My second cousin just went down to Wrigley and wrote his dad's name on the chalk tribute wall. My cousin and mom were bonded over the Cubs as kids. He is looking down and cheering like crazy!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

LOL, you guys got me following this game in a live minute-blog (and until I did this, I thought it was a Football game... :embarrassed: my knowledge about sports in America is very limited. I have never watched a baseball game, and I've only ever made it through one halftime of a football game, to be more precise I made it through because i was waiting for the Halftime Show headline by a certain somebody, and left immediately afterwards ;))

So still tied, and now paused due to rain ! Go Cubs ! :D

(I'm just burning the midnight oil working on something boring, so it is a welcome entertainment to follow it :) Also listening to lots of Coldplay live performances the whole night...)

• Like 1

LOL, you guys got me following this game in a live minute-blog (and until I did this, I thought it was a Football game... :embarrassed: my knowledge about sports in America is very limited. I have never watched a baseball game, and I've only ever made it through one halftime of a football game, to be more precise I made it through because i was waiting for the Halftime Show headline by a certain somebody, and left immediately afterwards ;))

So still tied, and now paused due to rain ! Go Cubs ! :D

(I'm just burning the midnight oil working on something boring, so it is a welcome entertainment to follow it :) Also listening to lots of Coldplay live performances the whole night...)

Hahaha! Hope you're not as stressed out as us right now. Since you don't know much about baseball, I'll tell you that the Cubs haven't won the world series since 1908. They're so deserving of this. Thanks for your support!

Hahaha! Hope you're not as stressed out as us right now. Since you don't know much about baseball, I'll tell you that the Cubs haven't won the world series since 1908. They're so deserving of this. Thanks for your support!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started following it just because of you.

:vuvuzela::bliss::bliss::bliss:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

20161203_141536-1.thumb.jpeg.7731f32648c59a4761a679f5908d196b.jpeg Hi! haven't been on this thread in a while. Just had to share a picture of my daughter getting surprised with her ticket to this show at her birthday party last weekend. I gave her a Coldplay poster (the old 2016 calendar) and placed her ticket under the frame. (also got her the colored pencil set) I wrote across the ticket, "Maddie, would you like to go again?!?!" and she screamed, "Yes!!!!" I got it all on video.

I'm still going with my friend too, with floor seats against the C stage. A few weeks ago I saw that the seats next to ours were still available and with my daughter's birthday coming up, I just had to get her a seat too. Last summer she endured the extra stormy Saturday show that ended early so this'll give her another chance to see them in better weather - fingers crossed.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
BTW, Merry Christmas [emoji320][emoji319]! Your video was beautiful and flawlessly edited. Loved it!! If you or anyone has a spare ticket for next August's show, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you thinking about going now? I think TM still has non-resale tickets available.

I caved in when I saw them disappearing. I got a seat on an aisle in the front of section 219. I think it's the closest I could get to the C stage for $96. I hope that stage is on the right side if you face the stage like I thought and isn't blocked by the light poles.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I caved in when I saw them disappearing. I got a seat on an aisle in the front of section 219. I think it's the closest I could get to the C stage for $96. I hope that stage is on the right side if you face the stage like I thought and isn't blocked by the light poles.

Wow ! So happy you will get to seem them again this year ! And hopefully this time in sunshine and a complete show !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shout out to all Chi-town Coldplayers! Can't wait to meet up with you. We should talk about a time and meeting place if you're interested. Beyond excited to be volunteering with Global Citizen at this year's show!! Maybe if you pass by their booth, I'll see you there.

• Like 3