✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

asking for help moving to mars !

sairo

Hey there coldplayers, I was wondering if anyone could help me with some designs for lyrics that like 3 lines from 3 different songs and so that can fit on a magic mug print but specifically a designs for moving to mars with a figure like this anything similar ?? any help ?

For a moment I read you need help with moving to Mars (e.g. a helping hand to pack your belongings into your spaceship etc.) ;)

Joking aside now, I didn't really understand what you need. Do you need a design idea or ideas for 3 cool lyrics from different songs ? And it should have a Moving To Mars theme ? Maybe like the image it could be in Colplay's Mylo Xyloto Era Font and with a spacey background. Maybe in cutout style like the "grey MX" cover of Mylo Xyloto ?

• Like 2

For a moment I read you need help with moving to Mars (e.g. a helping hand to pack your belongings into your spaceship etc.) ;)

Joking aside now, I didn't really understand what you need. Do you need a design idea or ideas for 3 cool lyrics from different songs ? And it should have a Moving To Mars theme ? Maybe like the image it could be in Colplay's Mylo Xyloto Era Font and with a spacey background. Maybe in cutout style like the "grey MX" cover of Mylo Xyloto ?

Yes Exactly a 3 different songs but moving to mars like this is constant the problem is i want them to have a common back ground spacey one and moving to mars like you mentions it would be a great idea to have Mylo Xyloto Font Era but i neef someone who can make that any help !! :) ?

I thought the same haha:D

Yes Exactly a 3 different songs but moving to mars like this is constant the problem is i want them to have a common back ground spacey one and moving to mars like you mentions it would be a great idea to have Mylo Xyloto Font Era but i neef someone who can make that any help !! :) ?

I could maybe help you but I would need more details about what background you want, if the quotes should just be written one below the other, which size it should have etc.

If you want to make it yourself you can also just download the Mylo Xyloto font (It's free, just google it) and add it yourself :)

I thought the same haha:D

I could maybe help you but I would need more details about what background you want, if the quotes should just be written one below the other, which size it should have etc.

If you want to make it yourself you can also just download the Mylo Xyloto font (It's free, just google it) and add it yourself :)

if you would please help i guess a background that's spacey or stary with 4 quotes from songs that one of moving to mars with cut out font of mylo xyloto would be great the rainbow colored style of that album and " You don't know how lovely you are " from the scientist but i don't have a good font or shape and i guess lights will guide you home like this and "For you i'd bleed myself dry"

I unfortunately am not good at anything graphical, but if you are still looking for a meaingful font for the Scientist quote for example - have you considered Albertus Medium ? It's the font officially used by Coldplay for the Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y Eras.