✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMDB9's Campaign!

AMDB9

Hi everyone! Here is what I am campaigning for! (But feel free to vote for me in categories other than what I listed ;) )

Mr. Coldplaying: I'm a Mr. and I like Coldplaying...what else is there to say?

Biggest ______ Fan: Any of these categories would do, but Will and Guy are my favorites! In that one thread, I said if I could be any band member I would like to be Will because I think his drumming is amazing and I wish I could play the drums.

Most Interesting Poster: I try to post cool stuff to the forums!

Friendliest User: Idk I feel weird promoting myself for this but whatever haha.

Funniest Poster: I'm pretty sure most of my posts have a "haha" stuck at the end.

Best Staff Member: I contribute a lot of info to the forums and keep them updated with social media posts. I do a lot of that "anti-spamming" that was being discussed in another thread[emoji14]. I help out with listening parties and tour threads among other things, too!

North American Ambassador: I live in North America, woo!

Best Profile Picture: I think my profile pic is great because it represents that happy moment we all wait for at the concerts: seeing our Xylobands light up!!

Okay now after all that self-promotion, please let me promote some other people and things!

Missing in Action: @Jedi Leo or @gentleparachute

Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com: @guy42

South American Ambassador: If you go take a look at the list of staff members, you will see someone who doesn't have many posts on the forums, but posts on Coldplaying's on Facebook account! This user is @mrclmonteiro, and he is from Brazil. He even got to meet the band when they toured there!

African Ambassador: @alisbe. If there is anyone here from Africa, let me know, but otherwise, alisbe will do just fine!

Just give @Batman your votes for the weird ones...even though we havent seen her in a while, I guess it's a tradition lol.

Best Album: The Wave by Tom Chaplin....I'm also gonna count Tom as best Artist Newcomer of 2016

Best Song: I like the idea for Boys That Sing by Viola Beach

Thanks for your consideration!!

• Like 2