✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(Request) iTunes festival Coldplay 2011 video

Chao

• 5 months later...

Hi, I only just now saw your request. I uploaded it for you. Great show; it was the first Coldplay show I watched (on the livestream), and I remember instantly liking the Mylo Xyloto songs, which weren't released yet. Us Against the World is really beautiful on this. And of course it also has the only live performance of Moving to Mars.

I uploaded the video-on-demand which was made available on iTunes a bit before the release of Mylo Xyloto. It has quite a low video resolution, but as far as I know it's the best audio quality available.

Just to make prevent it getting taken down, I put it in a password-encrypted ZIP-file, with password moving2Mars. If that gives any trouble let me know and I'll reupload it.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!XsEA1SxB!xuXlKE-kS4k37bqYo4TLRRcvbbWv7jGlHZYZO3X1q5o

• Like 3

Thank you so much for uploading! I've been searching this version for months and hopefully when I get wifi I'll have no problem downloading it. Thanks again!

Hi, I only just now saw your request. I uploaded it for you. Great show; it was the first Coldplay show I watched (on the livestream), and I remember instantly liking the Mylo Xyloto songs, which weren't released yet. Us Against the World is really beautiful on this. And of course it also has the only live performance of Moving to Mars.

I uploaded the video-on-demand which was made available on iTunes a bit before the release of Mylo Xyloto. It has quite a low video resolution, but as far as I know it's the best audio quality available.

Just to make prevent it getting taken down, I put it in a password-encrypted ZIP-file, with password moving2Mars. If that gives any trouble let me know and I'll reupload it.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!XsEA1SxB!xuXlKE-kS4k37bqYo4TLRRcvbbWv7jGlHZYZO3X1q5o

hank you

• Like 1