February 9, 200620 yr I usually get a lot of people telling me I look like Brendan Frasier' date=' or "Anakin Skywalker in Episode III".[/quote'] hayden christensen :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :blush: jesus i wanted to asldkjasdklalaskdas;ldkas ....do things to him in that movie. lmao :surprised: ahhh i see the brendan frasier connection and i do see the annakin skywalker connection too that's what it was i was trying to think of who you looked like it's the hair and the eyes
February 9, 200620 yr hehe, thanks I guess! You looked great in that picture of you a few pages back too.
February 9, 200620 yr since we're posting baby pictures. here's me and my twin sister :P lol And Now? :D
February 9, 200620 yr Shhwwiiing! :curtain: older picture...pre cutting of my hair :confused: Anyway! Everyone looks so so good in their pictures!!! :nice: all boys handsome...all girls lovely to see! :cheesy:
February 9, 200620 yr since we're posting baby pictures. here's me and my twin sister :P lol awwwww how cute!!!!!! ^^
February 10, 200620 yr :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I have seen some pics of the guys here.. and coldplay male fans are really handsome.. hehehe
February 10, 200620 yr hahaha yeah... mmm... *thinking about going to Baden :sneaky: * hey nik.. I have a question for you... are you always here? you're like coldplaying's god :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nah... that's Ian.. hehehe
February 10, 200620 yr thanks Maia,i heard that before :P and thanks Lore :wink: well i'm not always here,i prefer to be at coldplay.com as well...lounge is better there :wink:
Create an account or sign in to comment