✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay dates?!?

• 3 weeks later...

Very disappointed there have been absolutely no dates anywhere near me on this tour. I am near Atlanta and I have never seen a tour that has not come within at least a respectable driving distance city from me. They have announced absolutely nothing in the southeastern U.S. (Miami, but that's just as far as across the country from me). So it looks like I will be missing a Coldplay tour entirely for the first time ever, which is very unfortunate. Especially considering this is more than likely their last large, all the bells and whistles, tour. I just cannot reason spending the 600-700 on airfare and another 300-500 for decent tickets plus the cost of hotel (For my wife and I). I have been checking so often over the last year to hope and pray for new dates somewhere near me, but had no luck. When they announced the second leg of the North American Tour and I saw that it was essentially the SAME cities they hit the first leg, I nearly lost my mind! Come on boys, your first real welcoming American gig was in Atlanta, we deserve a spot on the tour!

Sincerely, your biggest fan in the southern U.S.! :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
I doubt it. If they were to add more, they would be extra dates in big cities like the extra ones they already added.

Hello,

Sorry this is late. I haven't been on here...

Just disappointed that Detroit isn't considered a big city anymore for the music industry, at least that's my opinion is. Detroit never makes it in the cut for the initial tour announcement for most musicians.

Very disappointed there have been absolutely no dates anywhere near me on this tour. I am near Atlanta and I have never seen a tour that has not come within at least a respectable driving distance city from me. They have announced absolutely nothing in the southeastern U.S. (Miami, but that's just as far as across the country from me). So it looks like I will be missing a Coldplay tour entirely for the first time ever, which is very unfortunate. Especially considering this is more than likely their last large, all the bells and whistles, tour. I just cannot reason spending the 600-700 on airfare and another 300-500 for decent tickets plus the cost of hotel (For my wife and I). I have been checking so often over the last year to hope and pray for new dates somewhere near me, but had no luck. When they announced the second leg of the North American Tour and I saw that it was essentially the SAME cities they hit the first leg, I nearly lost my mind! Come on boys, your first real welcoming American gig was in Atlanta, we deserve a spot on the tour!

Sincerely, your biggest fan in the southern U.S.! :(

Very happy for Latin America. LUCKY PEOPLE! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hello

I just saw this.

Sorry to hear that. I always want big fans to make a show. Yeah, Coldplay did not really explore much of the US. It's mostly east coast, midwest and west coast :weary_face::weary_face: (I know it's a hot stop but they never have to worry about missing a show :expressionless:). I feel like this tour doesn't match up the magnitude of the MX and Viva la vida tour. I don't whether it's due to band's age and the hectic lifestyle wit h touring or just logistics issue such as unable to make agreement with venues etc.,. I was like you when I saw their dates for north america. It really is the same cities. It was annoying.

• Like 1