✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tried to mimic CM's guitar on AHFOD tour

KenzoCK

Hey guys, I just returned home after a crazy Coldplay concert in Warsaw, Poland and I decided to make a similar instrument to what Coldplay had, so I took a high resolution cover of the AHFOD album and cut out pieces of art and printed it out on several sheets of photo paper, cut it out and glued onto my Fender guitar. Not entirely sure how accurate this is, I think this is a little older version of CM's guitar, the one Chris played in Warsaw had a new design, what do you guys think about my effort?IMG_6199.thumb.JPG.fee16ad37cdd791b36bf661275592f93.JPG

• Like 8

Hey guys, I just returned home after a crazy Coldplay concert in Warsaw, Poland and I decided to make a similar instrument to what Coldplay had, so I took a high resolution cover of the AHFOD album and cut out pieces of art and printed it out on several sheets of photo paper, cut it out and glued onto my Fender guitar. Not entirely sure how accurate this is, I think this is a little older version of CM's guitar, the one Chris played in Warsaw had a new design, what do you guys think about my effort?[ATTACH=full]7003[/ATTACH]

looks awesome! Thinking of printing some pictures to put on my keyboard. Where'd you find the images? Just on google images or something?

looks awesome! Thinking of printing some pictures to put on my keyboard. Where'd you find the images? Just on google images or something?

I found this very high resolution cover and cut them out with photoshop, adjusted the size approx. to match the 10x15 cm photo paper I had and then printed. I found the song art on Coldplays instagram page, I zoomed in quite a bit and took a screenshot. I'm adding the cover photo, if you like pm me and I'll cut some of the parts out for you :)

32ff259b9903b85dc66a5fd3385b519f.thumb.jpg.8ceabd3aadf4680f2eda9f035ce29418.jpg

• Like 1

I found this very high resolution cover and cut them out with photoshop, adjusted the size approx. to match the 10x15 cm photo paper I had and then printed. I found the song art on Coldplays instagram page, I zoomed in quite a bit and took a screenshot. I'm adding the cover photo, if you like pm me and I'll cut some of the parts out for you :)

[ATTACH]7005[/ATTACH]

Thank you!

• 1 month later...