✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can get to barrier at A-stage without early entry ticket?

Jiwoo

I think it depends on the number of EE tickets released

In my country it was about 200 and there was still some space by the barriers after all the EE tickets holders had arrived

I had a regular GA ticket and queued since 12am but I think I wouldn't have been able to stand by the barrier next to the A stage without the help of my friend (who had an EE ticket)

I think it depends on the number of EE tickets released

In my country it was about 200 and there was still some space by the barriers after all the EE tickets holders had arrived

I had a regular GA ticket and queued since 12am but I think I wouldn't be able to stand by the barrier next to the A stage without the help of my friend (who had an EE ticket)

12am? then I won't be able to get. Thank you for answer

I have just general admission ticket and really hope to get to barrier at A-stage especially. If I wait early in queue can I see at first row?

Usually the Early Entry people don't take up the entire barrier, so a spot at the barrier a little to the sides should be possible if you queue early. Which show are you going to ?

Usually the Early Entry people don't take up the entire barrier, so a spot at the barrier a little to the sides should be possible if you queue early. Which show are you going to ?

I will be at Cardiff and Paris

At the german shows the Early entry was only on Jonny's side, so we had GA standing, queued quite early and got some great spots on Guy's side. It was empty when we came in :)

But I think they wouldn't stay only on Jonny's side:joy: EE ticket holders can get any spots, isn't it?

I don't know if they're able to moe but there was like no people when we got at Guy's side, maybe just a handful ones who changes side if that was possible :)

Thank you for answer! then what time did you queue?

Thank you for answer! then what time did you queue?

I was there at 8am, my friend beside me was there 9am but I saw people behind me who arrived around 3pm and they had like first place after front row :) Depends on the queueing system aswell, in Warsaw they had everyone in a mess behind one line and everybody ran into each other, then you had to run to the different entries. In Germany they created queues just behind the entries and it was much more fair.

I was there at 8am, my friend beside me was there 9am but I saw people behind me who arrived around 3pm and they had like first place after front row :) Depends on the queueing system aswell, in Warsaw they had everyone in a mess behind one line and everybody ran into each other, then you had to run to the different entries. In Germany they created queues just behind the entries and it was much more fair.

Omg the system is really different with us. Anyway thank you!

What do you mean? Then what he or she said is wrong?

Oh no I wasn't implying the poster was generally wrong about it ! :)

Just in Munich, at least in the area where I stood, it was pretty chaotic. A queuing area previously designated by security was suddenly dissolved, and queues were moved and rearranged, twice while I was at the toilets or charging my phone for a moment ! In the end I don't think it had a lot to with fairness or who queued when - people were pushing sideways at the gates and in fact I myself had to come in sideways in the end because my queue was dissolved while I was gone for a moment and I had lost my spot...

I had EE tickets and I could easily get the barriers next to the run. A lot of people behind me were holding regular GA tickets, so it's possible to have second row, definitely yes. Also I arrived there at 15:30 and the gates were open an hour later. No problem with getting the barriers, I didn't even have to run :).

In Brussels I had EE tickets for the first concert. It was supposed to be for Entrance A but we entered at Jonny's side. I choose to go for that spot, right in front of Jonny. But we could stand wherever we liked. I guess a lot of people stayed at this side too. So the people in Entrance A had more room at the barriers. [emoji4]

Btw, I had a talk with Claire, who is responsible for Early Entrance and she told me there were 500 EE tickets sold in Brussels.

In Brussels I had EE tickets for the first concert. It was supposed to be for Entrance A but we entered at Jonny's side. I choose to go for that spot, right in front of Jonny. But we could stand wherever we liked. I guess a lot of people stayed at this side too. So the people in Entrance A had more room at the barriers. [emoji4]

Btw, I had a talk with Claire, who is responsible for Early Entrance and she told me there were 500 EE tickets sold in Brussels.

Oh my just I have to give up to get barrier

• Like 1

I had EE tickets and I could easily get the barriers next to the run. A lot of people behind me were holding regular GA tickets, so it's possible to have second row, definitely yes. Also I arrived there at 15:30 and the gates were open an hour later. No problem with getting the barriers, I didn't even have to run :).

Thank you for answer just I give up:joy:

Thank you for answer just I give up:joy:

Don't give up! I Don't know which concert you are going to but things can be different for the venue you are going.

Sometimes you are more lucky than expected. [emoji4]

Don't give up! I Don't know which concert you are going to but things can be different for the venue you are going.

Sometimes you are more lucky than expected. [emoji4]

I will be at Cardiff and Paris