✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How do you get setlists?

The_Blue_Room

Wow, you are very lucky, congratulations! I hope I will be able to get Will's drumstick one day too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes,im very lucky ,thank you ,this means a lot for me,It was always a dream of me to get something from the band....and now the dream come true.......on a moment I absolute did not aspect ,because im also playing drums so this is very very important for me,it's motivating me,but I see on a site that they sell signed sticks from Will...but the price is crazy.672€ ,that is for me cheating people and only money matters,but mine sticks are never going away ,not even for 1000€ no.absolute not.here I give you the link,so you can see it how much they ask.

http://www.mustav.co.uk/coldplay---wembley-15616-personally-signed-used-drumstick---will-champion-b-13140-p.asp

• Like 1

You have to teach me how to do it in Frankfurt :D

I tried in Munich and failed :D

About the plectrums..well...I aspect next week 10/15 plectrums from Coldplay...and maybe I give some away to people here from the forum,but i'm not sure,because some people are going to be disappointed I gonna think about it ,there are to much for me and can't keep them all,I like to share them with ?????????? And also the shipping hé ,im from Belgium...advise is welcome ;) and this is no joke.......

• Like 2

About the plectrums..well...I aspect next week 10/15 plectrums from Coldplay...and maybe I give some away to people here from the forum,but i'm not sure,because some people are going to be disappointed I gonna think about it ,there are to much for me and can't keep them all,I like to share them with ?????????? And also the shipping hé ,im from Belgium...advise is welcome ;) and this is no joke.......

Really ? Where did you get them from ?

• Like 1

Really ? Where did you get them from ?

Yes.but they ask me the say nothing,sorry...they come from them and.I gonna give some away,that's for sure,I think about the people here in this tread,so you gonna be also the lucky one :) Just see how many plectrums I gonna have..and I will share them it's 100% sure .I know somebody who work for Coldplay and they are already send to me.If you like one send me a PM please and where you live ,so I can see how I can send them and how much the shipping is gonna be.They can in an envelope,no problem.

• Like 3

Yes.but they ask me the say nothing,sorry...they come from them and.I gonna give some away,that's for sure,I think about the people here in this tread,so you gonna be also the lucky one :) Just see how many plectrums I gonna have..and I will share them it's 100% sure .I know somebody who work for Coldplay and they are already send to me.If you like one send me a PM please and where you live ,so I can see how I can send them and how much the shipping is gonna be.They can in an envelope,no problem.

Oh I'd love to have a plectrum. [emoji4]

I don't know if you got one of the Coldplay drink cups ? They were not for sale in Belgium

1501780531278.thumb.jpg.358d9c46d4bb3bda08be719bc527a8dc.jpg

I can send you one and confetti from Brussels-Frankfurt-Hamburg-Paris in return. [emoji4]

• Like 3

Oh I'd love to have a pic. [emoji4]

I don't know if you got one of the Coldplay drink cups ? They were not for sale in Belgium

[ATTACH=full]7243[/ATTACH]

I can send you one and confetti from Brussels-Frankfurt-Hamburg-Paris in return. [emoji4]

can you send a message please ???You gonna have one

I've always wondered this: who are the roadies and what do they do exactly? I'm so embarrassed for not knowing this... sorry guys :expressionless:

Wel,to answer your question ,a roadie is somebody who is traveling with the band and setup everything that the band need to do there live concert.Like setup the instruments ,the speakers.....amplifiers ...etc....and after the concert back everything breaks down.If the drummer needs something,there is always an roadie on his side,you don't see him,but he is there,with Coldplay he is sitting after the speakers .That is a short explanation.

• Like 1

That would really be cool :D

I would also like to send you something in return. Do you maybe need a LoVe Button of a particular colour ? Or an X&Y promo coaster ? Or a promo CD of the AROBTTH Era ?

• Like 1

That would really be cool :D

I would also like to send you something in return. Do you maybe need a LoVe Button of a particular colour ? Or an X&Y promo coaster ? Or a promo CD of the AROBTTH Era ?

Can you send an message I ran away ?personal please ? I got already other people ;)

Wel,to answer your question ,a roadie is somebody who is traveling with the band and setup everything that the band need to do there live concert.Like setup the instruments ,the speakers.....amplifiers ...etc....and after the concert back everything breaks down.If the drummer needs something,there is always an roadie on his side,you don't see him,but he is there,with Coldplay he is sitting after the speakers .That is a short explanation.

@karvi22

If you ever get the chance, you must read the book "Roadie", written by Matt Mc Ginn (J's roadie).

It contains a lot of interesting info. [emoji4]

• Like 3

If somebody wil have a copy from a setlist let me know and I send it to you,but I know,it's not the same like you get one on a concert..it's more special if you got an original one,but some people can't go to a concert,so it's just to make someone happy,that's all .