✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Concert!!

BecomeAliveAgain

Hi, Everyone.

I have never been to a cold play concert before, let alone a solid concert that is remember-able (I was practically dragged to watch capital lights and other christian band back in christian high school). I listen to cold play whenever I have time, although it'd be fair to say that I listened to them way more back in the day than these days.

Particularly, the acoustic versions of Chris martin on you tube inspired me to become their fans.

Anyway, long story short, I'm going to the concert on Sunday night at 7pm, in MD fedexfield!

Are there any of you out there that are going to this concert as well?

Hi, Everyone.

I have never been to a cold play concert before, let alone a solid concert that is remember-able (I was practically dragged to watch capital lights and other christian band back in christian high school). I listen to cold play whenever I have time, although it'd be fair to say that I listened to them way more back in the day than these days.

Particularly, the acoustic versions of Chris martin on you tube inspired me to become their fans.

Anyway, long story short, I'm going to the concert on Sunday night at 7pm, in MD fedexfield!

Are there any of you out there that are going to this concert as well?

Welcome to the forum !