✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Seat upgrades

Anyone here gotten an upgrade from their seats to front row? Applies to American shows, I guess.

What are your tips of doing so?

I went to Chicago concert and made a poster. (2 months ago, I was planning to design an apparel but with a college summer class; I became too busy to prepare.) Unfortunately, I had some hotel logistic troubles when I got to the city and I had to sort it out. I could have been to the stadium really early, like right when gates opened. (so bummed).

I actually did see a roadie when I got there but by then there was sooooo much people. He was standing in the middle of the hallway by tables, concessions. He was just standing there with his arms crossed. He was observing?. I was holding out my poster open. Idk if he saw me or just didn't like my poster (it said "here in paradise"). I really wish I approached him instead but I felt doing that is very presumptuous. lol I hate being shy but that's a regret. Nonetheless my cousin & I still enjoyed the show from our nosebleed seats :)

Wish I could afford to fly and follow them on tour.

Hope everyone is having a great night.

• Like 2

He was just standing there with his arms crossed. He was observing?. I was holding out my poster open. Idk if he saw me or just didn't like my poster (it said "here in paradise")

"Here in paradise" haha... Apparently not for the roadie!

I haven't gotten an upgrade of seats tho [emoji53] ... At my concert in Singapore, i got cat 9 tickets, and they were "restricted view"... But it turns out that the tickets weren't that bad

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm interested in this also. Both shows I've gone to I've kept my eyes peeled for roadies, but no luck so far!

Apparently the people who have gotten upgraded seats were just approached by the roadies and asked if they wanted better seats. I have yet to figure out how to appear more enthusiastic/excited/Coldplay-loving in order to attract them though :joy:

Side note: at the KC concert, I met a girl with a homemade elephant costume. She popped up in the front row during the show. I don't know if she had those seats already, but I imagine that would catch a roadie's eye if you have the time/means to do something like that!

I'm interested in this also. Both shows I've gone to I've kept my eyes peeled for roadies, but no luck so far!

Apparently the people who have gotten upgraded seats were just approached by the roadies and asked if they wanted better seats. I have yet to figure out how to appear more enthusiastic/excited/Coldplay-loving in order to attract them though :joy:

Side note: at the KC concert, I met a girl with a homemade elephant costume. She popped up in the front row during the show. I don't know if she had those seats already, but I imagine that would catch a roadie's eye if you have the time/means to do something like that!

hahahahah! my cousin and r i were literally screaming and giddy even before we saw the roadie. also I wish a roadie was present around the area where you were given a xyloband etc, we were having a heart attack putting it on LOLOL. ahhh maybe next tour! it would have been amazing.

that's amazing! anyone who dresses up like an elephant pretty much has a good chance o_O