✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Been a member here for a year, but never understood how to use it!

Eevee

Hello, I'm Evette, a Coldplayer since 2014 on the east coast of the United States! I joined Coldplaying maybe a year ago but never knew how it worked.:eyes: This site is so beautiful with beautiful people in it, so id like to explore this page! My favorite album is either AROBTTH or Parachutes. My favorite songs (ATM) are GPASUYF Live 2012, and Shiver (Jo Whiley Lunchtime Social). I've never been to a concert but I'm hoping to see them once they come back!

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpg.17ba1a779078c7e75efe622cdb2c1999.jpg Hi Everyone.

I have only just joined the site, mostly to get involved in the secret Santa which I loved.

I'm a huge fan of the band, been to see them live 13 times in total and a few times at festivals.

I am 33 from Scotland. My favourite gig was the most recent one at hampden park in Glasgow last year.

Favourite album is parachutes or Mylo and shiver, fix you or O my favourite song.

I would love to talk to some more people from all over the world or people from Scotland.

Please add me a friend. Have included a picture I took last year which I love.

Cheers

• Like 3

[ATTACH=full]7645[/ATTACH] Hi Everyone.

I have only just joined the site, mostly to get involved in the secret Santa which I loved.

I'm a huge fan of the band, been to see them live 13 times in total and a few times at festivals.

I am 33 from Scotland. My favourite gig was the most recent one at hampden park in Glasgow last year.

Favourite album is parachutes or Mylo and shiver, fix you or O my favourite song.

I would love to talk to some more people from all over the world or people from Scotland.

Please add me a friend. Have included a picture I took last year which I love.

Cheers

Welcome!

• Like 1