✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Minecraft Coldplay art?

Katlynn Bly

which album art to do in minecraft?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which album art to do in minecraft?

• parachutes
    • AROBTTH
    • X&Y
    • Viva la Vida
    • Mylo Xyloto
    • Ghost stories
    • AHFOD
    • Kaliediascope

So I'm wanting to transfer coldplay album art into minecraft maps. Its a lot of work, but it looks super cool! what I'm wondering is if any of you have done minecraft coldplay related things, and which album art should I do first?

Hey,

I've just looked for some images of album arts converted into Minecraft Maps and I find them very cool and interesting. :D I've never either done something just like this or even played this game before but the final piece of work might look great and intriguing somehow. It was very difficult to decide which album art you should do first but I had to made up my mind in the end. :joy:

By the way, I've noticed a typo in the voting poll. It's "Kaleidoscope", not "Kaliediascope". :innocent:

• 3 years later...

I would like to see Viva la Vida, can't even imagine how it would look in Minecraft. I saw screenshots of other people reproducing different things from real life in the game, and I always get chills. This is one of the reasons why I love this game so much. I even played with some of these people on https://minecraftservers.biz/cubecraft/, but I don't have enough time and patience to make such amazing things in the game, but at least, I can enjoy other people's creations.

Edited by MurrayYvonne

I've never played Minecraft just not really my genre of game however I'm familiar with the pixel art prominently featured in that game, think the X&Y  cover would be ideal.

The only other one I'd suggest would be Viva La Vida merely because of this meme:

Whatever cover you chose to do, I wish you the best of luck. 

Edited by TealAppeal

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the day, around 2016 or so, I remember trying to recreate the X&Y cover in Minecraft's Pocket Edition (now called Bedrock Edition) with wool blocks stacked above the ground. I think it actually looked decent, sadly the save file was corrupted after an update and I can't seem to find any screenshots of it.

I tried the Ghost Stories cover, too. I tried building the pair of wings over water so that every night in the game, it would look like the actual album cover. It was missing many of the small details on the pair of wings, but it still looked fairly similar. Sadly, that was part of the same save file as the X&Y cover.

I should try making them again ? If I do, I'll post some screenshots.

• Like 1