✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi everyone!!

to.covers

Hi I'm new in this community so I'm going to introduce myself.

I always knew coldplay's most famous songs (yellow, paradise, in my place, clocks, etc.) But 3 years ago I became a fan of their music, since then I've learned a lot of their songs on the piano and the guitar and luckily I could see them live last year.

Coldplay has become a very important thing in my life and there is no day that I don't listen to their songs or play them on the piano.

I'm trying to learn all of their songs (at least the ones from their albums) and I have an Instagram where I upload covers (@to.covers)

Sent from my [device_name] using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Hi I'm new in this community so I'm going to introduce myself.

I always knew coldplay's most famous songs (yellow, paradise, in my place, clocks, etc.) But 3 years ago I became a fan of their music, since then I've learned a lot of their songs on the piano and the guitar and luckily I could see them live last year.

Coldplay has become a very important thing in my life and there is no day that I don't listen to their songs or play them on the piano.

I'm trying to learn all of their songs (at least the ones from their albums) and I have an Instagram where I upload covers (@to.covers)

Sent from my [device_name] using Coldplaying mobile app

Very cool that you can play Coldplay songs on the piano--I am jealous! I always wish I had learned how to play piano so I could do the same. And you are very good at it!

Welcome to Coldplaying! :)

Very cool that you can play Coldplay songs on the piano--I am jealous! I always wish I had learned how to play piano so I could do the same. And you are very good at it!

Welcome to Coldplaying! :)

It's never too late to start!