✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EVERYBODY MYCDPLAYERISBROKE IS A RADIOHEAD FAN, GET AT HIM

Guest alberto84ny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alberto84ny

mycdplayerisbroke, I guess someone is get mad for no reason at all, no need to get racial on me, please shut up

Alberto, first of all you need to respect everyone here, since EVERYBODY (well, there must be exceptions) is a Radiohead fan.

Second: what´s wrong in being a Radiohead fan and post on a Coldplay forum ? I´m a big fan of Luis Miguel (I bet you don´t know who he is) and I post here, since I´m also a huge Coldplay fan. DO you have a problem with that ? :angry:

Guest alberto84ny

no i don't why is everybody against me, i can't make one comment about Radiohead, damn, any this a post for opinions, if that's what is called

Well im sorry to everybody, don't know what for, but i am

ok how the hell did this thread get all crazy???!! :/ :stunned:

hey Alberto welcome to the board :)

yeah there are alot of radiohead fans here basically because most people here have similar tastes in music and coldplay and radiohead are amazing bands but in different ways so it's kinda hard to choose between them :confused: :P

no i don't why is everybody against me, i can't make one comment about Radiohead, damn, any this a post for opinions, if that's what is called

Well im sorry to everybody, don't know what for, but i am

No, you cant. Considering I also hate Radiohead, I would have been cussed off the board if I did that.