Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Random Game

Featured Replies

The game is called "The Random Game", because it goes like this; you say a word, I say a word and so on. They can not be connected. They have to be completely random.

So, the round ends when you say a word that's connected to any of the previous words that have been said.

 

For example;

> Me: car (1)

> Other member: air (2)

> Me: bus (3)

> Other member: street (4)

Stop.

Bus(3) is connected to car(1), because they're both vehicles. Street(4) is connected to car(1) and to bus(3) as well, because they drive on streets/roads. It's that simple!

 

 

I'll pick the first one;

 

Table

  • Replies 79
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure that I've understood the rules of your game well but I'll give it a try...

 

Blood

  • Author

Maybe I didn't need to give an example, that might confuse you.

 

Edit: Okay, read the 1st post it should be clear now :}

The game is called "The Random Game", because it goes like this; you say a word,

...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ......

I'll pick the first one;

 

Table

 

Wait I made a mistake I see. It's fixed, now it makes sense.

Chair

Pencil

Glass

  • Author

Isn't a window made of glass? :D

Isn't a window made of glass? :D

Yes, it is...

  • Author

They're connected, that means the end of the round :D :D

 

Perhaps it'll make it a bit easier.

They're connected, that means the end of the round :D :D

 

Perhaps it'll make it a bit easier.

I see!

  • Author

I'll let you pick the first word

You get it? =D

Yes, understood. :D

I'll let you pick the first word

Ok, thanks, mate!

 

Smoke

Slumber

Coffee

Volcano

Sky

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.