🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me Gary to read me phonebook of Dublin and I'll find it amazing... And I love it just as I love all their songs!!!! :D

:lol: it's funny cause that's always what I say 'he can sing me the phonebook, I could still be in awe...' :lol:

And I found out what the man is doing at the moment...

2027498414c877cd694fo.jpg

:laugh3:

And a little sthg to light up our day....*Jonny's smile behind his drums :heart: *

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLW_ng1QIg]YouTube - Snow Patrol and their Superpromoters[/ame]

I think that kinda the overall enthousiasm we will master if they finally blog XD

Random thought of the day, I wonder where he buys his 'celt' stickers... :thinking:

:lol: it's funny cause that's always what I say 'he can sing me the phonebook, I could still be in awe...' :lol:

And I found out what the man is doing at the moment...

2027498414c877cd694fo.jpg

:laugh3:

And a little sthg to light up our day....*Jonny's smile behind his drums :heart: *

YouTube - Snow Patrol and their Superpromoters

I think that kinda the overall enthousiasm we will master if they finally blog XD

Random thought of the day, I wonder where he buys his 'celt' stickers... :thinking:

haha...is that a recent photo?

i note from it that Gary's got expensive taste...Bang & Olufsen earphones! :P

*cough*UltimateEars>>>B&O,mate!askyourbandmates...*cough*

& that's on top of the fact that he seems to have a number of All Saints tops/tees + the graphic tees from Urban Outfitters.

(i'm not stalking him or anything, honest...just "keen observation" ala Sherlock... :P)

oh, well...as long as he doesn't ever jump on the Beats By Dre bandwagon & coming out with a Beats By Lightbody headphones/earphones with bling & all. *cringe*

& yeah, i do wonder where he gets those "Celt" stickers too...heh

the stripes on his guitar strap are easy enough to guess, at least.

haha...is that a recent photo?

No, 2007. There is pics of the others here: http://www.myspace.com/valerieleybagphotography/photos

i note from it that Gary's got expensive taste...Bang & Olufsen earphones! :P

*cough*UltimateEars>>>B&O,mate!askyourbandmates...*cough*

I had cheaper version of those and I hated it. Not practical at all IMO. I have small ears, it's always falling...v.v

& that's on top of the fact that he seems to have a number of All Saints tops/tees + the graphic tees from Urban Outfitters.

How do you know he's wearing a All Saints tee, you only see its collar here :uhoh:

(i'm not stalking him or anything, honest...just "keen observation" ala Sherlock... :P)

:D

oh, well...as long as he doesn't ever jump on the Beats By Dre bandwagon & coming out with a Beats By Lightbody headphones/earphones with bling & all. *cringe*

+10000000000000000000000

I'm gonna buy new headphones for home utilisation only, and I think I'm gonna go for Bose ones.

& yeah, i do wonder where he gets those "Celt" stickers too...heh

the stripes on his guitar strap are easy enough to guess, at least.

Yep, white scotch :laugh3: a little McGyver of style our Lightbody :D

How do you know he's wearing a All Saints tee, you only see its collar here :uhoh:

well, not in this photo. i'm not sure at all what tee he's wearing there since it's only the collar visible, as you said. but at the TP gig he had on that "busty shirt" & someone here/elsewhere online commented that she's seen that very same shirt at All Saints & called him a fashionista! :laugh3:

then i happened to be at All Saints in Notting Hill just last week...was looking around & realised that the mens tees had the same ox/bull skull embroidered logo as those on some of Gary's plain/non-graphic tees seen in gig & interview photos. :sneaky:

+10000000000000000000000

I'm gonna buy new headphones for home utilisation only, and I think I'm gonna go for Bose ones.

Yep, white scotch :laugh3: a little McGyver of style our Lightbody :D

haha Gary "McGyver" Lightbody! on top of that L'Oreal ad work! :laugh3:

Bump! We can't let this thread die! :wreck:

I guess it"s the way it is...since we have NOTHING new :whip: to talk about...But I won’t be okay and I won’t pretend I am" until they BLOG :sneaky:

But hey, it's 3 days before Christmas so let's get in the mood...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5071QRMuM]YouTube - Just Like Xmas[/ame]

:heart:

but it's hard not thinking about them since it's snowing everywhere....WE NEED THE SNOW PATROL! XDD

Franz Ferdinald[/color], Death Cab for Cutie and today I checked out Miracle Fortress

...that's amazing...

I think you mean Franz FerdinAND :D Love them since their debut album, they're awesome :awesome:

and today, gL says: I'm not going to blog just to piss you off ladies...

tumblr_lbqf1oBygp1qdk8f7o1_250.gif

:lol:

Biffy Clyro[/color], Jonquil and A house for Lions....THANK YOU G!

Death Cab for Cutie[/color] and today I checked out Miracle Fortress

...that's amazing...

I found those two tnx to gL. And since I probably won't be able to connect to internet for next 10 days or so.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year.

And I hope we all get new blogs, new album and maybe a few concerts in 2011. :)

SAME to you all :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZWqJtePSc]YouTube - Snow Patrol - When I Get Home For Christmas[/ame]

+10000000000000000000

That's my wish for 2011: blog->album->GIGS :awesome:

I found those two tnx to gL. And since I probably won't be able to connect to internet for next 10 days or so.

You too, my dear! :hug: I hope so too, it'd be a nice present for the new year.:D

Biffy Clyro[/color], Jonquil and A house for Lions....THANK YOU G!

yeah, me too! & also The National*, Band of Horses, LCD Soundsystem, & to a certain extent Frightened Rabbit too (i'd coincidentally known about FRabbit post Gary gushing about them / supporting SP at Glasgow).

* who, funnily enough, had Sufjan Stevens join them onstage in London as a surprise guest...another Gary/SP link! :cool:

EDIT: oh. & Foals too! :)