✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you seen this lovely picture?

Juliana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: yer she knows they got married but someone was saying about taking their wedding photos and mimi said that she thought they were already married meaning yes they are.

okies Kirsten shut up and welcome labell tot he board :smug:

:lol: Thanks Kirk that is what I meant :D

LoL. It sucks. Like...MTV dosen't play ANY Coldplay...nor VH1. The computer and CDs is the only acess to Coldplay I get lol.

Really? See I always assumed CP were played quite alot over there due to them playing H'wood bowl, Red Rocks, Madison Sq. Gardens etc. And also because they've won Grammys, MTV awards etc.

They are played ALL the time over here, Clocks was majorly over-played, to the point where I *whispers* became a little sick of hearing it!

LoL! Well after the Video Music Awards the radio stations stopped playing them around here. Well since I've been a fan of coldplay (since the music video awards in 2003) I never see them anyway. A few times the scientist on MTV, but thats about it. But they never come on TV. The grammys two weeks ago i was like really sick, but I stayed up late to see coldplay win a grammy because i wouldnt see em again for a while :angry: