✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT WOULD U SAY FİRST WHEN U SEE ONE OF THE COLDPL

hippidami

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would indeed be nice. :)

But that would be an odd ting to hear about...imagine reading on coldplaying.com in the news section or something this article:

Coldplay start woodchuck research

Recently, Coldplay was asked by a fan who met them on the street a question about woodchucks that inspired them to start researching to find the answer.

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" was the question the fan asked. She said that it had been haunting her and she couldn't find the answer so she decided to ask her favorite band.....

:stunned:

Would indeed be nice. :)

But that would be an odd ting to hear about...imagine reading on coldplaying.com in the news section or something this article:

Coldplay start woodchuck research

Recently, Coldplay was asked by a fan who met them on the street a question about woodchucks that inspired them to start researching to find the answer.

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" was the question the fan asked. She said that it had been haunting her and she couldn't find the answer so she decided to ask her favorite band.....

:stunned:

haha

Or...

Coldplay go on massive quest

Members of the grammy winning band Coldplay recently finished a trip around the world researching how much wood a woodchuck was capable of chucking. The band was inspired to find the answer by a US fan and since then the boys have been struggling to give her an answer. They have also written a new song entitled, "Woodchuck", which chronicles the life of said creature and it's quest for wood. Single to hit stores later this month.

I think that I wouldn't like to have sexual relations with any member of the band.

Liar, liar. Pants on fire. :rolleyes:

thanks any happy late bday

as for coldplay...

i would make up a crazy contract that had me gain all of their profit and i would ask for their autograph and tell them to sign on this line

hmmm

maybe im the only one that thinks this is funny...

I think that I wouldn't like to have sexual relations with any member of the band.

as for coldplay...

i would make up a crazy contract that had me gain all of their profit and i would ask for their autograph and tell them to sign on this line

hmmm

ha im such a retard

as for coldplay...

hmmm

ha im such a retard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm...that's not a bad idea, actually. I'd find out ALL their favorite places across the globe, and fly to wherever they went to see if I'd stumble upon them...Of course, you'd need a LOOOONG list of excuses for why you end up in the same places as them all the time...REALLY long...

I'm not sure.... I probably be all like :stunned: :blush: :D

I would just probably flirt with them first them... (you know just to see if one of them would have the guts to talk to me & get their phone #! :lol: :sneaky: :wink3: :D :lol: ;) ) And if they never go and talk to me, then I would go up to them & be like "Hi, how are you?" and shake hands and stuff.....& then after a good chat I would ask them for an autograph and if we could take some pictures :D :D ;) :P

Oh yes... forgot to ask their autographs, take piccies and if I can give them a hug. (probably I wouldn´t let go of Guy :P)

Guest LiquidSky

I would just probably flirt with them first them... (you know just to see if one of them would have the guts to talk to me & get their phone #! :lol: :sneaky: :wink3: :D :lol: ;) ) And if they never go and talk to me, then I would go up to them & be like "Hi, how are you?" and shake hands and stuff.....& then after a good chat I would ask them for an autograph and if we could take some pictures :D :D ;) :P

Oh yes... forgot to ask their autographs, take piccies and if I can give them a hug. (probably I wouldn´t let go of Guy :P)

yeah I wouldn't either..... :lol: :D :D :D

He'll probably be like "okay...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah I wouldn't either..... :lol: :D :D :D

He'll probably be like "okay...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pushing us away... :( I just hope him to be nice and smiling...