WHAT WOULD U SAY FİRST WHEN U SEE ONE OF THE COLDPL

hippidami

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I'm not sure.... I probably be all like :stunned: :blush: :D

I would just probably flirt with them first them... (you know just to see if one of them would have the guts to talk to me & get their phone #! :lol: :sneaky: :wink3: :D :lol: ;) ) And if they never go and talk to me, then I would go up to them & be like "Hi, how are you?" and shake hands and stuff.....& then after a good chat I would ask them for an autograph and if we could take some pictures :D :D ;) :P

So wait, are we saying what we would do if we saw one ofthem??

Ill tell you what i would do!!

Id walk up to them and stare them square in the eye for about 10 mins, and then scream I GOT NEW SOCKS!! smack em a hug and run! ....somone did that to me... though they didnt give hugs... :D :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd probably go "Oh my GOD" when I saw them, BEFORE going up to meet them. And then I'd probably go up to them and say "Excuse me, are you Coldplay?" (even though I'd already know it was...otherwise I wouldn't ask them if they were...) and then it would take off from there...get an autograph perhaps...

I'm imagining meeting them here where I live......Coldplay walking around in downtown Newfoundland...sounds interesting.....