✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Song (Hopeful Tale)

fuzzyman20

• 2 weeks later...

I like it! Has some great ambience to it.

I agree!

By the way, are you going to upload more vids on Everyday life on your channel? We all love your videos and it would be amazing if you posted more tutorials or covers since you haven't been very active on YouTube.

• Like 1

I agree!

By the way, are you going to upload more vids on Everyday life on your channel? We all love your videos and it would be amazing if you posted more tutorials or covers since you haven't been very active on YouTube.

Thank you and absolutely! I'm working on Trouble in Town now and will definitely be doing a lot more from the album.

Very nice. Soothing and relaxing, short and sweet.

The combination of the simple yet hypnotizing piano, the reverby, smoothly produced vocal chops typical of modern indie, and those reversed clips played every once in a while...... the production overall is very pleasing. The perfect sprinkle with the out of key note to give a little dissonance before resolving to the normal song afterwards near the end. Keep at it!

By the way though you definitely should change your band name. There's already a rock band by the same name, and they're quite popular too: you'd probably recognize some of their songs, such as Song #2.