✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mdonald's pound saver menu?

jay88

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life is usually pretty mundane (the world of a programmer), but riding the bus for the last month, I feel like I see something either amazing or thought provoking everyday ...

Mostly, I find something thought provoking everyday. Humanity is a beautiful and varying thing.

I think I was just on the bus with my headphones on and I started looking into peoples' eyes and trying to see if they told me anything about their lives ... and they kind of did. A lot of emotion is cast in your eyes. You can see if somebody's mind is "looking" forward, backwards, or staying in the moment. You can see if they're daydreaming. You can see if they're scared.

I started thinking about an art exhibit that was nothing but sets of eyes showing these emotions.

But it was nobody in particular that set me off. Sometimes I think of weirder, less abstract things, like smells or poverty.

See for that same reason that you explained above is why this message board stuff is kind of strange to me.. Since you can see so much in someone's eyes, it tells you part of their emotions.. and you lose that here. Sometimes, the things that seem insignificant can actually be really important.

You like visiting art exhibits? Cool. Me too.

Smells? Like what?

Smells a lot of the time are linked to memories..

I know nothing about art, but I love exhibits ... I love trying to put myself in the artist's place and trying to decipher the intent.

The smells of the bus are really, really bad. Cigarettes, alcohol, trash, and sweat. Basically, they're the smells of poverty.

What I like about art is that you can interpret in any way you want. But I have found it helpful sometimes to have have taken an art history class. Sometimes it's easier if you know the history behind it. Then it makes more sense. Especially for artists like Miro and the like.