✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

angry

mycdplayerisbroke

Radiohead went home from the Brit Awards empty-handed. They were up for best UK band, but lost out to The Darkness.

Speaking of The Darkness , Ananova is reporting the newly-crowned Princes of Spandex have "slammed" Radiohead in a recent interview. Decide for yourself-

Guitarist Dan Hawkins told Netzeitung that Radiohead couldn't hold up to the stage antics of his brother Justin.

He said: "Most of these modern bands are so unbearably serious they leave me cold. Radiohead are totally boring. The world needs a showman like Justin who puts on his monkey outfit and entertains people. I haven't bought anything by these modern bands in a while. They're all wet rags."

Hawkins added: "Bands like Radiohead are great for our business, of course, because there's been a total Radiohead-isation of the British music scene. Coldplay, Turin Brakes, Starsailor - all of these groups have put together their selection from the Radiohead menu."

Don't worry about it. The shelf-life on the Darkness isn't going to be long. Some people are having fun with them, but that fun it derived from novelty. Novelty weras off, and unless something replaces it they'll drift away faster than two bald Australians.

they always interview like that ... a combination of liam gallagher and hulk hogan.

hahahah

Ah, I was watching the music room on CNN tonight and they talked about the darkness all the time, saying that they're the most brilliant band from the uk nowadays. i thought that was so retarded... like, their songs aren't really original and their vocalist just tries so hard to sing like matt (muse) that it really annoys me... and they keep saying all these stupid things about radiohead. gaah...

man, i really dislike em now.

Speaking of The Darkness ' date=' Ananova is reporting the newly-crowned Princes of Spandex have "slammed" Radiohead in a recent interview. Decide for yourself-

Guitarist Dan Hawkins told Netzeitung that Radiohead couldn't hold up to the stage antics of his brother Justin.

He said: "Radiohead are totally boring."

:rolleyes: