✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does Anybody Have a Tattoo??

Sweet One

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking of getting one around my belly-button but that will prob kill so maybe il get it at the bottom of my back :-D im thinking of getting ivy or something but il have to see the design first coz it might b really tacky!! :?

I have been thinking of getting one myself for quite some time' date=' Laura! But since it's Into Another's symbol, it would be pretty stupid to have it now. I could regret it afterwards... So I should better wait how things turn out to be between my singer and me. As it seem right now I bet I won't have it... :sad:[/quote']

That's cool Kat, are you interested in any other design?? :)

Actually I've always only been interested in their symbol cause it's so very beautiful and so timeless. I like those tribal ones as well though. If I got it I'd want to have it on my lower back. I'll send you the symbol next time we're talking on MSN. Then you can have a look! 8)

i'm too chicken to get one' date=' and i could have one any time for free :roll:[/quote']

How can you get one for free?

my dad use to do them, now he's just an artist. 8)

That is soo awesome!!! I wish my dad was an artist!! :shrug:

that's where i got my idea for being an artist from.

i have 2 tattooes: a lil sun on the left side of mah back and thorns on my right arm.

it didn`t hurt THAT much since the places aren`t close to bones. i want to have one on my ancle too and i`m sure it`ll hurt more but i don`t care. the tattoo itches a bit when it heals and to me it`s worse than the pain. i luff tatts and i want more! i wish i could have one on my forearm but i won`t risk being rejected for a job. crap. but yeah i was so fucking nervous before having my first done but i was relaxed before the 2nd one.

oh yeah and be sure u`re getting it done in a good studio by a good tattoo artist.

i`m a virgo too!

i'm not really scared of the pain...just the needles...

<---has a bad phobia with needles. :?

I have never really understood that phobia, afraid of metal? :?

i have a phobia for needles too. its not much the metal, its more of shape of the needle and how its thin and sharp. and it punctures the skin really easy :shock: oh god the thought of it gives me chills :(

I don't think i've got a phobia... maybe hights.. and brigdes!! Oh dear god i hate them! Especially the one where you can se whats underneath, uh! I didn't like that scene in LOTR 1 where gandalf was trapped on the HIIIIGH tower, that was scary man. :o