✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does Anybody Have a Tattoo??

Sweet One

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVIL??? DOGS??? NO!!!!! Cats are a bit snobby though... :shock:

No, cats are not snobbish, you just have to earn there love! I respect that, opposing to a dog who just take anything for granted. Maybe thats because i got a cat :-o :D Her name is Cleopatra = Cleo

lol snobby cats.

Dogs are evil!! :x The only acceptable animals are goldfish. They behave themselves.

I had 3 goldfishes and all three died within a week and a half..... :( :( :cry: :cry:

lol snobby cats.

Dogs are evil!! :x The only acceptable animals are goldfish. They behave themselves.

I had 3 goldfishes and all three died within a week and a half..... :( :( :cry: :cry:

Sweet one = fish killer!

zanimals06.gif maria how can he be evil?? :D

Fifi do you rememeber the story of the yetti cat? Halloween? A muchos furry cat? I have been mentally scarred for life. :shock: :lol:

aww sorry i understand that coz its like my chucky the doll fear

lol snobby cats.

Sweet one = fish killer!

:lol: :lol: I know!! I feel terrible.....i named them and everything and they all died...it was a bad week....

No, cats are not snobbish, you just have to earn there love! I respect that, opposing to a dog who just take anything for granted. Maybe thats because i got a cat :-o :D Her name is Cleopatra = Cleo

we used to have a cat called Cleo tiere030.gif :D

i'm not really scared of the pain...just the needles...

<---has a bad phobia with needles. :?

I have never really understood that phobia, afraid of metal? :?

i have a phobia for needles too. its not much the metal, its more of shape of the needle and how its thin and sharp. and it punctures the skin really easy :shock: oh god the thought of it gives me chills :(

that's how i feel too...i can't even think of a needle without getting the chills...it's just... :shock:

I don't think i've got a phobia... maybe hights.. and brigdes!! Oh dear god i hate them! Especially the one where you can se whats underneath' date=' uh! I didn't like that scene in LOTR 1 where gandalf was trapped on the HIIIIGH tower, that was scary man.[/quote']

bridges...i hate them too...

but i love tunnels for some reason... :shrug: :)