✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does Anybody Have a Tattoo??

Sweet One

i'm not really scared of the pain...just the needles...

<---has a bad phobia with needles. :?

I have never really understood that phobia, afraid of metal? :?

i have a phobia for needles too. its not much the metal, its more of shape of the needle and how its thin and sharp. and it punctures the skin really easy :shock: oh god the thought of it gives me chills :(

that's how i feel too...i can't even think of a needle without getting the chills...it's just... :shock:

I don't think i've got a phobia... maybe hights.. and brigdes!! Oh dear god i hate them! Especially the one where you can se whats underneath' date=' uh! I didn't like that scene in LOTR 1 where gandalf was trapped on the HIIIIGH tower, that was scary man.[/quote']

bridges...i hate them too...

but i love tunnels for some reason... :shrug: :)

That's because they're cosy... :-D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this thread went from Tattoos to dogs and cats....a smooth transition' date=' wouldn't you say?? :-D[/quote']

lol i was thinking the same thing grinser028.gif

They all end up this way - it's ludicrious! You never can guess what theres is being talked of in the threds. Its great!

I love how this thread went from Tattoos to dogs and cats....a smooth transition' date=' wouldn't you say?? :-D[/quote']

lol i was thinking the same thing grinser028.gif

They all end up this way - it's ludicrious! You never can guess what theres is being talked of in the threds. Its great!

haha i know!! someone always changes direction and thats it for about 6 pages :shock: :shrug: :D

*realises she is doing just that*

my day was GREAT! i had a 2nd day off school coz the snow is making the roads undriveable lol :D :D

how about yourself? :lol:

A hard day... lot of work and in school for a looooong time... and i should probably go to bed, but nah... ok, i'm going soon or i'll be DEAD in the ´morning. (i know i'm weak)

You people are funny!!! My day was BORING!!! I'm out of school now so i just sat in front of my computer and caught up on my sleep!! sounds good' date=' but i'll be doing this for a month!! :D[/quote']

funny why!!lol what time is it with u? its 11 o clock here and i realllly need to go to sleep :lol: :D

what happen to this thread :lol:

the last time i was here everyone was talking about tattoos :D

I know ginger...it's gone out of control...first it was about tattoos, then about phobias with bridges and then the debate between dogs vs. cats.."hereitcomes" attempted to bring it back to tattoos, but i'm afraid i re-directed with radiohead talk... :lol:

what happen to this thread :lol:

the last time i was here everyone was talking about tattoos :D

I know ginger...it's gone out of control...first it was about tattoos, then about phobias with bridges and then the debate between dogs vs. cats.."hereitcomes" attempted to bring it back to tattoos, but i'm afraid i re-directed with radiohead talk... :lol:

ooh radiohead talk thats fine with me :D