✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does Anybody Have a Tattoo??

Sweet One

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the strangest tattoo iv seen is someones eyebrows tattooed on :? very freaky!!! :sad: indifferent02.gif

my friends mother has her eyeliner and red lipstick tatooed on her face! Not the eyeliner you put on the top, but the one in the low part - inside the eye! I admire her :o

Why just don't sit on 1000 pointy needles if ya know what i'm saying!

yeah that would be less painful!!! after getting your eyes done im sure your face would be like a river!!!!sad24.gif

*sings in a very high Justin like tone* CRY ME A RIVER!!!

the strangest tattoo iv seen is someones eyebrows tattooed on :? very freaky!!! :sad: indifferent02.gif

my friends mother has her eyeliner and red lipstick tatooed on her face! Not the eyeliner you put on the top, but the one in the low part - inside the eye! I admire her :o

I know someone who did that..she got her makeup permanently set in her face.....so now she looks good all the time!! :o

Sarah' date=' do you know any good places in T.O for tattoos?? And by "good" i mean sanitary and stuff.... :)[/quote']

K I'm just reading through this thread now so I'm a little late. And places good in Toronto, my friend gets her piercings done at Tribal something I forget the name. It's on Queen Street right across the road from Muchmusic. New Tribe, THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED. Ok, I've been in the place once or twice and it looked to me very clean, and my friend got her nose pierced and the middle of her ear (I forget the name) but anyways she swears by that place. And there is one guy who is really good. I can ask her the name, he's this huge bald guy but he's really nice and she said he was good with her and didn't hurt her. But that is for piercings, but I assume for tats it's the same. So yes it looks very sanitary and clean.