✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Delete account

leprophet

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

Me too if possible! loved my time at Coldplaying just can't keep up anymore.

A familiar name! Sorry to see you go. I havent been here consistently in ages. Definitely bittersweet to see this place so quiet, its quite strange. I guess its the way it is with quicker, new ways to get Coldplay news like twitter. Or some of us have just moved on from the band. 

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2022 at 6:15 PM, jc90 said:

A familiar name! Sorry to see you go. I havent been here consistently in ages. Definitely bittersweet to see this place so quiet, its quite strange. I guess its the way it is with quicker, new ways to get Coldplay news like twitter. Or some of us have just moved on from the band. 

Aye good to hear from ya JC90! Hope you're doing well. I've actually hopped on the discord and participated there a bit the past few years, but I can hardly keep up with those folks haha Because my normal 9-5 job is on a computer, I find myself avoiding using a computer for personal time. Haven't moved on from the band but I certainly am in a lull now with this era which I found overall lukewarm. I think I'll always be a fan of their music and grateful for their career in general -- the recent Arcade Fire news is an example of how other bands/fandoms I might idolize have serious problems. Coldplay's just been consistently awesome and a force for good in my life and I love how international it is.

Hard to see Coldplaying become more quiet but the times and technology change, I guess. I'll always prefer this format and getting to read people's thoughts in longer form posts but I guess I'm an old dog now. But we also know way more about earlier eras than a lot of folks out there -- we're basically Coldplay scholars lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lennyrott1 said:

Aye good to hear from ya JC90! Hope you're doing well. I've actually hopped on the discord and participated there a bit the past few years, but I can hardly keep up with those folks haha Because my normal 9-5 job is on a computer, I find myself avoiding using a computer for personal time. Haven't moved on from the band but I certainly am in a lull now with this era which I found overall lukewarm. I think I'll always be a fan of their music and grateful for their career in general -- the recent Arcade Fire news is an example of how other bands/fandoms I might idolize have serious problems. Coldplay's just been consistently awesome and a force for good in my life and I love how international it is.

Hard to see Coldplaying become more quiet but the times and technology change, I guess. I'll always prefer this format and getting to read people's thoughts in longer form posts but I guess I'm an old dog now. But we also know way more about earlier eras than a lot of folks out there -- we're basically Coldplay scholars lol 

Ah, ive tried the discord thing to, but i keep that to a friends group I have. 

I dont think i'll even move on from the band either, but definitely prefer their older stuff. But good point about the allegations against Arcade Fire....

I thought about that on the drive into work today, about how things used to be before, and how even we asked the ones before us how it was in Coldplaying's hayday. I think thats a good way to explain it: times and technology change. The other fansite is even doing a thing on Twitch right now. Will miss you if you decide to go and all the other users we've come across way back when. Definitely prefer this place bumping, but nothing lasts forever I suppose. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...