July 3, 200521 yr I dont know if he did or not, but bee's, wasps look to creepy will smith or jude law?
July 4, 200521 yr elastics always, scrunchies are a crime. would you rather see.... moving road kill or fish heads eyes moving
July 4, 200521 yr fish heads eyes moving ... a moving road kill would haunt you in your dreams feeling lonely or feeling unhappy?
July 4, 200521 yr lonely.. because I have a happy to keep me company (just not here right now) indoor or outdoor movie theatre?
July 4, 200521 yr Author ahhhhhh. um um um um....i don't know :embarrased: swallowed in the sea i guess..... bracelets or rings?
July 5, 200521 yr ahhhhhh. um um um um....i don't know :embarrased: swallowed in the sea i guess..... bracelets or rings? Aaah, I prefer A message! Carrots! I just hate Celery Cheese or Yogurt?
Create an account or sign in to comment