✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You guys are gonna love me

I have been studying the logos on the new Higher Power shirt very carefully and I think I have all of them solved

The top logo is 3 bright stars

This I strongly believe is connected with the constellation Orion's Belt which is also referred to as the 3 sisters or 3 kings and consist of 3 bright stars in the sky.

The 2nd logo is the Alchemy symbol for air and I have put the meaning below.

The 3rd logo which is infinity or infinite and that one sort of explains itself 

The 4th logo is the scientific chemistry logo for an atom molecule and the creation of all living things and the mind

The atom molecule consists of 3 common parts Proton Neutron Electron which brings back the discussion of 3 again 

5th and final logo is the hardest but I think its the Galaxy logo.  It draws all of life together and connects everyone. 

All of the symbols are connected with space body and mind and the overall connection of the future of LP9 Music of the Spheres. 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Screenshot_20210511-193017_Samsung Internet.jpg

alchemy-symbols-and-meanings-4065063-FINAL-7ccfc13060184de1971b749a9b5bdc5b.png

20210513_195601.jpg

atom-molecule-science-symbol-brain-16902985.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm really stuck on the #3 and wonder if there's a connection to the Bible and the overall creation of things

3 is used quite often in the Bible and could commonly be referred in many forms

3 wise men 

Jesus resurrection 3 days later

I'm telling you guys there will be some kind of connection possibly even a song title with 3 in it

• Like 1

It's interesting that you mentioned alchemy. Don't quote me on this because I can't remember the source, but I remember reading that the working title of Ghost Stories was Alchemy.

And Chris said this back in 2014, probably in reference to how he coped with his divorce:

"Music, especially over the last couple of years has been very alchemising. I mean, if you are going through something difficult in life or whatever and music for me is always a friend and something that helps me figure things out."

https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/10228957/Chris-Martins-music-alchemy

He also said this during an interview with Zane Lowe back in 2014. I found the quote in the Ghost Stories Wikipedia article:

"The idea of Ghost Stories, for me, was "how do you let the things that happen to you in the past – your ghosts – how do you let them affect your present and your future?" Because there was a time when I was feeling like they were going to drag me down and ruin my life, and the lives of those around me. I was very lucky to meet a very good sufi teacher who started to introduce the idea of "if you sit with your experiences and the things you've been through, they alchemize." At the time he said that, I didn't really know what that meant, but I trusted that it would work, and the more that I was learning about that, the more music just started flowing through." 

Edited by 42Escapist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, 42Escapist said:

It's interesting that you mentioned alchemy. Don't quote me on this because I can't remember the source, but I remember reading that the working title of Ghost Stories was Alchemy.

And Chris said this back in 2014, probably in reference to how he coped with his divorce:

"Music, especially over the last couple of years has been very alchemising. I mean, if you are going through something difficult in life or whatever and music for me is always a friend and something that helps me figure things out."

https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/10228957/Chris-Martins-music-alchemy

He also said this during an interview with Zane Lowe back in 2014. I found the quote in the Ghost Stories Wikipedia article:

"The idea of Ghost Stories, for me, was "how do you let the things that happen to you in the past – your ghosts – how do you let them affect your present and your future?" Because there was a time when I was feeling like they were going to drag me down and ruin my life, and the lives of those around me. I was very lucky to meet a very good sufi teacher who started to introduce the idea of "if you sit with your experiences and the things you've been through, they alchemize." At the time he said that, I didn't really know what that meant, but I trusted that it would work, and the more that I was learning about that, the more music just started flowing through." 

What are your thoughts on the number 3 and symbolism it has on all living things? Am I crazy or is there a connection on 3 and the future of Coldplay

Life itself is built on the creation of the number 3 and the idea that life and death itself comes full circle. 

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

57 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

What are your thoughts on the number 3 and symbolism it has on all living things? Am I crazy or is there a connection on 3 and the future of Coldplay

Life itself is built on the creation of the number 3 and the idea that life and death itself comes full circle. 

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Isn't the music of the spheres an idea of the construction of the cosmos? The same is true of the flower of life on the cover of AHFOD. Creation and destruction, as well as life and death, are themes of more than one Coldplay album. The Viva album begins with Life In Technicolor, ends with Death And All His Friends, and then goes full circle with The Escapist, which is sampled in the beginning of Life In Technicolor. The Ghost Stories album likewise goes full circle, from the snippet of O in Always In My Head to O at the very end of the album. Everyday Life begins with Sunrise and elements of Sunrise also appear in the title track at the very end... aren't sunrise and sunset just part of an ongoing cycle that will go on forever as long as the Earth orbits the sun?

I can imagine that similar themes will show up on forthcoming albums. I have no doubt. The number 3 has so much religious significance, and Coldplay already touched on religious symbolism in AHFOD (with Hinduism and the Sufism of Rumi) as well as Everyday Life, with its message that we are all connected. And the message that we are all connected doesn't even require you to be religious in order for it to resonate with you.

13 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

I created this 248 days ago 

In it I mention 3.14 and Alchemy as songs 

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

I like this a lot. All of these song titles sound like something Coldplay would use. Aviators continues the ongoing theme of flight. Bermuda Triangle is about the unknown in the universe. Black Hole refers to a celestial object. 3.14 comes from pi, which is connected to circles and spheres. A Telescope is used to look at the stars. Magnets refer to a force in nature, magnetism, that can appear as the magnetic field of a planet. Angels and Demons are types of spiritual beings that transcend the three-dimensional universe we know. Spheres appear throughout the cosmos. Alchemy is about creation and the fundamental building blocks of nature. And Ruins of the World references destruction... but destruction is followed by creation, and the remnants of a supernova can be the building blocks of a new star with new planets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy to figured this out. Now I can proudly wear that shirt around and if some stranger asked me about the symbols, I have some idea of how to respond to them. ^-^

Seriously though, everyone who chipped in.. great work in solving this. If it be on Reddit or here, the internet thanks you.

Edited by TealAppeal
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, harrisonrules said:

I have been studying the logos on the new Higher Power shirt very carefully and I think I have all of them solved

The top logo is 3 bright stars

This I strongly believe is connected with the constellation Orion's Belt which is also referred to as the 3 sisters or 3 kings and consist of 3 bright stars in the sky.

The 2nd logo is the Alchemy symbol for air and I have put the meaning below.

The 3rd logo which is infinity or infinite and that one sort of explains itself 

The 4th logo is the scientific chemistry logo for an atom molecule and the creation of all living things and the mind

The atom molecule consists of 3 common parts Proton Neutron Electron which brings back the discussion of 3 again 

5th and final logo is the hardest but I think its the Galaxy logo.  It draws all of life together and connects everyone. 

All of the symbols are connected with space body and mind and the overall connection of the future of LP9 Music of the Spheres. 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Screenshot_20210511-193017_Samsung Internet.jpg

alchemy-symbols-and-meanings-4065063-FINAL-7ccfc13060184de1971b749a9b5bdc5b.png

20210513_195601.jpg

atom-molecule-science-symbol-brain-16902985.jpg

I like this ideas!! They could actually go anywhere with all this concepts!!!! 
By that way, Human Heart is an a cappella song, sang only by... 3 individuals!!!!! Maybe the symbol for this song is the atom molecule; which means, we have 3 more songs left...!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

I like this ideas!! They could actually go anywhere with all this concepts!!!! 
By that way, Human Heart is an a cappella song, sang only by... 3 individuals!!!!! Maybe the symbol for this song is the atom molecule; which means, we have 3 more songs left...!!!! 

Wouldn't it be 4 if you include Jacob Collier contribution to HH

• Like 1