• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And some quotes :D

Annette Hargrove: I'm impressed. Sebastian Valmont: Well, I'm in love. :heart:

:nice:

Kathryn Merteuil: I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so horny.

:stunned:

Kathryn Merteuil: I think there's something going on between Cecile and her music teacher. Bunny Caldwell: Ronald? That's crazy! Kathryn Merteuil: I know, she's so young and he's so... Bunny Caldwell: Black!

:stunned:

[Reading a virgin's manifesto] Kathryn Merteuil: "Why I Plan to Wait" by Annette Hargrove, Kansas City, Kansas. Holy shit, is this girl for real? Sebastian Valmont: Oh, she's daddy's little angel, a paradigm of chastity and virtue.

Sebastian: I read your manifesto. Annette: You did? Sebastian: Yes. I must say, I found it rather... appalling. Annette: That's a first. Most people praise me for it. Sebastian: Most people are sheep. Who are you to criticize something you've never experienced? Annette: I wasn't critcizing. I just think people shouldn't experience the act of love unitl they are in love and I just don't think people our age are able to experience those kinds of emotions. Sebastian: Are you a lesbian? Annette: No! Sebastian: Sorry, I just kind of picked up on that lesbian vibe.

:D

Annette: I wouldn't expect a man of your experience to understand my beliefs. Sebastian: Uh! What's THAT supposed to mean? Annette: I've been very well-informed of your reputation. Sebastian: What have you heard?! Annette: That you promise girls the world to get them in bed with you. Sebastian: Who told you this? Annette: A friend wrote me. Sebastian: That's a little tacky. Annette: Why do you sound so surprised? It's the truth isn't it? Sebastian: If you say so.

well i saw this movie some time back...a few years i'd say. it wasn't that great. i mean, it was okay...middle-of-the-road kinda thing.

i guess ya'll liked it 'cuz of the young 'hot' hunks of stars! :rolleyes: :P

reese witherspoon and that Buffy actress aren't too shabby looking either! :D

i guess ya'll liked it 'cuz of the young 'hot' hunks of stars! :rolleyes: :P

:o

That wasn't the reason I liked it actually. But as Jewel says, each to their own.

It was a great storyline and I loved the way we saw Sebastian's tender side sparkle through because of his new-found his love for Annette.

The music was perfect for the movie and this accentuated my liking for it.

In my opinion it shows the way we search for love, but it only comes when we are least expecting it.

:cool:

yeah, wasn't it based on an old classic novel? :cool:

I didn't say it wasn't great...it was alright. but in the teenage genre of movies, it wasn't a runaway success...i don't know if it even hit it big at the box office. may be...

music...i don't know how it goes, so can't really comment on it, but since u like it, i'm sure it's nice :nice:

I kinda saw it...

:/ :huh:

its this simple:

i was in brasil after 1 year in the us, me + my b/f + some friends + us in a closed room, everybody on the floor, except for me and my b/f on the counch, in an empty house = kinda seeing the movie, only hearing it, :wink3: