✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Terrorists attacks in Madrid

noni

This was one of those moments in my life, if it ment giving me own life to stop it I would have. The same goes for Septmeber 11.

It was not just the affect of such a mass and suden loss of life, its the consquences of it and what its going to do to society once the mourning is over. This is natural, I just hope whoever is looking for these spinless murderers does not let the deep grief take them over like Amreica has since that dark day.

Since septmeber 11. The world has become a very sad place. New laws have been put in place to restrict the movement of many, for what I reckon was the action of so few. I have a very sincere friend who can not come into this country as a consequence.

These corward less people that particapate and infeer that they represent the fews of countless millions, and take these actions in the name of god.

Firstly no where in religius book, both the bible and the koran, does it say to my relocation murdering loads of people is good, and taking your own life is even worse. These people that change these words or chose to transilate them for their own needs. This also goes out for the media out there as well. I am very concenred with media organistions FOX. Tend to decide on who is running what country.

Last week when this awful bombing happend, there was next to no converage on the Fox network, which claim and I qoute "To be unbeist and fair." This is the reaction of the network since, the spanish people have voted in a new goverment.

In Europe, there's an attitude of “don't hurt us.” It's a weak position, but many people believe, including some Americans, that you should not anger terrorists, you should placate them.

That, of course, would lead to many more catastrophes, in my opinion. And anytime you show weakness to a terrorist, you're inviting more terror. Quote of Bill O Rilley Tuesday, March 16, 2004. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,114328,00.html

So what are you saying I ask my self. The next thing would be is the spainish support terriorists. BTW thissame guy is planning to run for the white house one day. God help us.

It makes me so angry that some like these who is most likey to shape the perception and view point of many millions of people would come out with such bull.

For the people that tend to be in charge of terriosits organisitions tend to be very well educated, and can take advatage if many millions who are not. And commuciate such things in the reverse to what I have highlited above to win their own agenda

When I was young my mum and the people around had taught me what was right from wrong. Just like some media out there does to you and me. We can only go by what we are told, its something in us though that enlightens us with the truth. However I do feel many are not. Some may not know, some may chose not to know, and some may not even know how to know. Its not their fault. They are not bad people.

I also belive its very wrong to get a story and spin it for your own needs, Its in my opioion that some media corpartions do this for their own means, and so do these so called leaders of many do as well.

Some people I would say in areas like afganistan the people would have no option accept to support these people as if they don't they would most likley face their family being killed both women, children and babies. It would be like living in a ghetto were street gangs rule, and the local law would be if your not a part of us, you are against us routine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you VERY MUCH to everyone who posted here for your nice words and support to us... I've seen on telly all the manifestations and support all around the world and it's very touching...

Definetily it has been a shock for our society. I never thought something like that could happen to Spain. It's part of our history now. Our own 11-S, yeah.

But we've reactioned already. With our vote we've taken off the stupid team of Aznar out the goverment. And the new president has promised to retire our soldiers from Iraq. No more waaaaaaaars!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

I am very sorry for what happened...and I hope this is the last time we see these attacks happen again......... :/

Definitely it isn't related with ETA. They've denied twice and Al-Qaeda have confirmed they were the authors twice too...

The police have arrested about 10 persons at the moment, most of them from Morocco. Some are being interrogated and some are in the prison now, waiting for judge's decision.

We have to wait...

well.. yes they are... but i don't know why it seems to me something strange... i mean... the first who arrested were arrested last week... before elections... and pp still think eta has something related to the attacks... :stunned: so... i don't know...

when they bombed Istanbul it was terrible!

but we have been facing with terrorism for over 30 years , PKK was/is one of the group.

but after 11th sept. Europe and the US started meetings, walks for peace Isn't that a bit late?

I am really sorry for that people in the US and in Spain and in here,I hate terrorism, but we are human beings we don't afraid or do smth. before it didn'T happen to us!

I know you've heard it in the news but I think it deserves a thread.

The country is shocked. There gonna be massive manifestations in lots of cities.

Theatres and cinemas are closed today and the shops are gonna close at 6 pm to let everyone going to the manifestations.

It was a break today at noon for 15 minutes. The country stopped at the same time, everyone praying and thinking in the victims

I'm still shocked watching the images in tv. I feel sensitive and I can't stand cry often.

My thoughts are with all the families and victims.

My thoughts are there too. So terrible... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Terrorists SUCK!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...