✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

well well well

busybeeburns

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the second option there' date=' unless he's truely happy then il wish them the best :) but it doesnt look too believable in their pictures!! :?[/quote']

Have you seen the ones that were taken on the airport... in NZ, or something. I dunnnnnnooooo....533.gif

hopefully the second option there' date=' unless he's truely happy then il wish them the best :) but it doesnt look too believable in their pictures!! :?[/quote']

Have you seen the ones that were taken on the airport... in NZ, or something. I dunnnnnnooooo....533.gif

where is it you live (she asks ingonrent)?

they should wait or at least have a long engagement. He's in a band and she's a movie star. That does not give them much time for a life together. She'll break his heart. He's so in love with her. I think it's still the infatuation stage reality has not sunk in or maybe it won't he is such a dreamer. the poor thing. But he is so young and she's older. hmmmmm. :( he wants marriage but that's huge he may think he's ready but.....

they should wait or at least have a long engagement. He's in a band and she's a movie star. That does not give them much time for a life together. She'll break his heart. He's so in love with her. I think it's still the infatuation stage reality has not sunk in or maybe it won't he is such a dreamer. the poor thing. But he is so young and she's older. hmmmmm. :( he wants marriage but that's huge he may think he's ready but.....

YOR'RE RIGHT! Agree fully! How old is she anyway?

here's that bad article...

Gwyneth bemoans shortcomings of British men

August 17 2002

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has complained that British men are useless when it comes to the dating game.

The Hollywood star is happy to say yes if a man invites her out for dinner - but during her last visit to the UK only two plucked up the courage to ask her on a date, she said.

Her comments follow an article by Canadian journalist Leah McLaren lamenting the dating skills of British men.

According to McLaren, they are "repressed homosexuals" who "live in abject fear of being left alone with an unknown woman".

"After going out with roughly a dozen single men in London, I have come to the conclusion that the modern English male knows little to nothing about courtship, and what he does know frightens him," McLaren wrote in The Spectator.

Paltrow said: "I did get asked out a couple of times on my last trip to London - and I went out on both. They were very charming. I only go for the toffs."

But she told Now magazine: "British people don't seem to ask each other out on dates.

"If someone asks you out, they're really going out on a limb, whereas in America it happens all the time.

"Someone will come up to you and ask you for dinner and you'll say 'sure'. It's no big deal and no weight should be attached to it. It's only dinner, for God's sake.

"Yet in Britain, mostly what happens seems to be that people meet at work. If there's a little something there, then they hang out together and, all of a sudden, they're boyfriend and girlfriend."

One of the "toffs" who Paltrow shared dinner with was British actor James Purefoy, star of A Knight's Tale.

The 29-year-old actress was last in London for her performance in Proof at the Donmar Warehouse.

Paltrow, who has had high-profile romances with actors Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt, said she wished there was less interest in her love life.

In the interview, published today, she said: "If there's one 30th birthday present I'd wish for myself, it's that in future I can be known more for my acting and less for my private life.

"I came in to my twenties feeling very naive. I went into this business completely open-minded, not knowing what life was going to be like, either work-wise or personally.

"It's been dizzying in a way. I've watched, horrified, as people have got things wrong about my private life and assumed that I've been dating this guy or that.

"I can't have a male friend walk me to a car without his life being turned upside down. I've felt bad about how it hurts others, but I've given up reading about how they handle it.

"I've been the centre of gossip so much over the last few years, the only way I can deal with it is by not reading about it."

Paltrow, star of The Talented Mr Ripley and Shakespeare In Love, is set to appear in an explicit lesbian sex scene in her next film, The Passion.

In it she plays a woman who falls in love with a French countess and ends up having her heart broken.

"I'm not going to be censorial. I'd do anything that makes a story more interesting - and this one is very interesting indeed. The love scene is great and will be quite a challenge," she said.

Asked about becoming a sex symbol for lesbians, she replied: "I love the thought. Why not?"

Paltrow is currently on the big screen with a cameo role as Dixie Normous in the new Austin Powers film Goldmember.

She kept her appearance secret even from her family and closest friends and the first they heard of it was when the film opened in America.

PA

Coldplay star Chris Martin has found the love of his life in superstar Gwyneth Paltrow and now he wants to marry her.

The hunky Yellow star has been romancing the Shakespeare In Love Oscar winner since last year and his feelings for her continue to grow stronger.

And according to British gossip magazine Closer he has asked friends whether it is too soon to present her with a sparkling engagement ring.

A source says, "We've been surprised by the amount of time he's spending with Gwyneth, and he's dropping heavy hints that she really is the woman for him. Only six months ago, he was determined to remain single, but now he seems ready to settle down.

"He's been asking friends if they think long-distance relationships work, because their careers force them to spend so much time apart.

"He's admitted he would love to be married before long, and said he envies the secure relationships enjoyed by his bandmates and other celebrity friends."

:P

where did u read this?!! *bottom lip quivering....* traurig067.gif ....traurig001.gif