✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

well well well

busybeeburns

Coldplay star Chris Martin has found the love of his life in superstar Gwyneth Paltrow and now he wants to marry her.

The hunky Yellow star has been romancing the Shakespeare In Love Oscar winner since last year and his feelings for her continue to grow stronger.

And according to British gossip magazine Closer he has asked friends whether it is too soon to present her with a sparkling engagement ring.

A source says, "We've been surprised by the amount of time he's spending with Gwyneth, and he's dropping heavy hints that she really is the woman for him. Only six months ago, he was determined to remain single, but now he seems ready to settle down.

"He's been asking friends if they think long-distance relationships work, because their careers force them to spend so much time apart.

"He's admitted he would love to be married before long, and said he envies the secure relationships enjoyed by his bandmates and other celebrity friends."

:P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay star Chris Martin has found the love of his life in superstar Gwyneth Paltrow and now he wants to marry her.

The hunky Yellow star has been romancing the Shakespeare In Love Oscar winner since last year and his feelings for her continue to grow stronger.

And according to British gossip magazine Closer he has asked friends whether it is too soon to present her with a sparkling engagement ring.

A source says, "We've been surprised by the amount of time he's spending with Gwyneth, and he's dropping heavy hints that she really is the woman for him. Only six months ago, he was determined to remain single, but now he seems ready to settle down.

"He's been asking friends if they think long-distance relationships work, because their careers force them to spend so much time apart.

"He's admitted he would love to be married before long, and said he envies the secure relationships enjoyed by his bandmates and other celebrity friends."

:P

WOW!!!! That is very interesting...very interesting :shock:

i think they should get to the day of marriage then she should dump him

darken him up a bit :twisted:

or is that evil?

i dunno - i guess im still waiting for a dark coldplay song?? :shrug:

that could be a possibility

i kind of like the songs they're making now. they should wait a while to let anything dark out.

i think they should get to the day of marriage then she should dump him

darken him up a bit :twisted:

or is that evil?

i dunno - i guess im still waiting for a dark coldplay song?? :shrug:

that could be a possibility

i kind of like the songs they're making now. they should wait a while to let anything dark out.

well chris is always insecure so there will always be sad songs... but a dark one... that's almost to mean (although i would LOVE for gweney to get OUT of his mind :x )

maybe he is duetting with thom yorke while being backed by the datsuns :shock:

im sorry but doesn anyone else think the datsuns is a silly name for a band

next up we have:

the alsatians

the huskies

the yip-yips etc...

is THERE REALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY NAMED THAT? that's to silly for my taste... the huskies fuuyiii!

the huskies

are they suppose to be all huskie? :?

yeap it is too soon for chris. now they do seem like a good couple. he says he's happy. and that would be funny if she did leave him after the wedding...well not for him.

the huskies

are they suppose to be all huskie? :?

yeap it is too soon for chris. now they do seem like a good couple. he says he's happy. and that would be funny if she did leave him after the wedding...well not for him.

that would break his little heart - and mine for that matter!

how long have they been dating? couple of months? he seems to take the marriage seriously' date=' but does she? i hate divorces,so i hope that either they get married andstay together, or they break up before the marriage[/quote']

im hoping for the last thing... :-x

nah, as long as the bloke is happy i guess :shrug: