✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

well well well

busybeeburns

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Q's review of arobtth, i think when they talked about the song 'warning sign' they said 'he'd make someone a lovely husband one day'. well, lucky her!

i haven't heard anything about guy and claire, but se is so cute. she was a perfect juliette

yeah and what is this shit about guy berryman and claire danes ? or are they just pissin around?

I read on The Rolling Stones ( the Argentinian issue ) an article about a CP concert in the USA, the guy who wrote he stry talked about Cp, their music, cd's, etc.... then he say he went backstage with the guys and there was a girl there, one of the guy's girlfriend. I'm pretty sure he say it was Guy's girlfriend, but I'm not totally sure (I'll check that)

yeah and what is this shit about guy berryman and claire danes ? or are they just pissin around?

I read on The Rolling Stones ( the Argentinian issue ) an article about a CP concert in the USA, the guy who wrote he stry talked about Cp, their music, cd's, etc.... then he say he went backstage with the guys and there was a girl there, one of the guy's girlfriend. I'm pretty sure he say it was Guy's girlfriend, but I'm not totally sure (I'll check that)

yeah please find that out! *fingers crossed*

i don't know i think she's at least 29 though. i agree i think they should wait. whats the rush? their schedules are so busy the should wait and see if their relationship is strong enough to withstand the pressures.

grrrrr! can't believe that gwenth she gets all the good men, brad pitt, ben affleck and now our chris! there should be some kind of unspoken rule: leave abit of talent for the rest of us! :x

Ok so im just really jealous!..

i don't know i think she's at least 29 though. i agree i think they should wait. whats the rush? their schedules are so busy the should wait and see if their relationship is strong enough to withstand the pressures.

grrrrr! can't believe that gwenth she gets all the good men, brad pitt, ben affleck and now our chris! there should be some kind of unspoken rule: leave abit of talent for the rest of us! :x

Ok so im just really jealous!..

she's 30

i've mentioned that before

Sternly wrote:

Quote:

yeah please find that out! *fingers crossed*

I'm sure it say that ........... maybe you could find the magazine and look by yourself , the article's names where in english so I think it might have a copy in english ....( Don't know for sure) . The article was called Coldplay: There is life after Rahiohead ( Coldplay: Hay vida despues de Radiohead)