✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

well well well

busybeeburns

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay star Chris Martin has found the love of his life in superstar Gwyneth Paltrow and now he wants to marry her.

The hunky Yellow star has been romancing the Shakespeare In Love Oscar winner since last year and his feelings for her continue to grow stronger.

And according to British gossip magazine Closer he has asked friends whether it is too soon to present her with a sparkling engagement ring.

A source says, "We've been surprised by the amount of time he's spending with Gwyneth, and he's dropping heavy hints that she really is the woman for him. Only six months ago, he was determined to remain single, but now he seems ready to settle down.

"He's been asking friends if they think long-distance relationships work, because their careers force them to spend so much time apart.

"He's admitted he would love to be married before long, and said he envies the secure relationships enjoyed by his bandmates and other celebrity friends."

:P

where did u read this?!! *bottom lip quivering....* traurig067.gif ....traurig001.gif

It was one of those online music mag sites, can't remember which, you can get them from the news page on Coldplaying on the purple scroll thing at the bottom :)

lol theyve bitten my head off for writing something like that in the coldplay area! but hey i dont care :shrug: im happy for them to and its my opinion so i dont care what others think right? :shrug:
exactly. :D

Her comments follow an article by Canadian journalist Leah McLaren lamenting the dating skills of British men.

According to McLaren, they are "repressed homosexuals" who "live in abject fear of being left alone with an unknown woman".

"After going out with roughly a dozen single men in London, I have come to the conclusion that the modern English male knows little to nothing about courtship, and what he does know frightens him," McLaren wrote in The Spectator.

I've always hated Leah McLaren, she is really stupid. She writes for a newspaper here called the Globe and Mail, and is a writer who thinks she is really cool and knows what's going on. She moved from Toronto to London just because it's cool. :roll:

400248h.jpg

does she not know how to drink out of a water bottle?

:?

i think that looks even more cute than the other one.

aww if chris is going to be doing that for her who's going to be there for jonny :( :lol: :D

400248h.jpg

does she not know how to drink out of a water bottle?

:?

i think that looks even more cute than the other one.

aww if chris is going to be doing that for her who's going to be there for jonny :( :lol: :D

she doesnt look like the gwyneth im used to seeing

in fact, she looks quite ill in these pictures :shock: