✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Unreleased songs from "Mylo Xyloto"

TheLostColdplayer

That's really interesting, thanks!

Actually I was looking for a source for the titles of unreleased songs like "Spanish Rain", "Gardeners on the Frontline", "1000 - 1 (Ballad Of...)". On Wikipedia it says that they were all written on a whiteboard, but I can't find any image of this whiteboard! ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for your link!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 4:41 AM, TheLostColdplayer said:

That's really interesting, thanks!

Actually I was looking for a source for the titles of unreleased songs like "Spanish Rain", "Gardeners on the Frontline", "1000 - 1 (Ballad Of...)". On Wikipedia it says that they were all written on a whiteboard, but I can't find any image of this whiteboard! ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for your link!!

A few tv shows filmed Coldplay in one of their studios and the whiteboard was in the background. The photos are screenshot from those shows. 

I did find them online at some point, but can't remember where. I'll let you know if I come across them again though. 

Edited by driftaguy

1 hour ago, driftaguy said:

A few tv shows filmed Coldplay in one of their studios and the whiteboard was in the background. The photos are screenshot from those shows.

Hi driftaguy! Thanks for answering.

I actually found something similar in the Coldplay episode of the South Bank Show (2009). That is a wonderful documentary, really detailed and well crafted with interviews to Coldplay, the magical Brian Eno, Bono and others. A shortened HD version of that episode is available in the Downloads section, but I would really love to find the full length HD version! I sincerely hope someone has it...

Anyway, the board is shown towards the end, while Chris is singing "Wedding Bells"!