✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-08-13] Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom

Captain Crieff

I wonder where the seats supposedly starting at £27 were? Probably nosebleeds. I did NOT expect to be offered seats right down near the floor - they were £125 a pop with fees and everything but I had money put aside for this so of course I went for that. The two people I'm going with are paying me back for their tickets anyway, and more importantly I'm seeing Coldplay again, let's go!

1 hour ago, Carrow said:

I wonder where the seats supposedly starting at £27 were? Probably nosebleeds. I did NOT expect to be offered seats right down near the floor - they were £125 a pop with fees and everything but I had money put aside for this so of course I went for that. The two people I'm going with are paying me back for their tickets anyway, and more importantly I'm seeing Coldplay again, let's go!

I imagine it must have been the back few rows on the top tier? unless there were obstructed or partial view seats anywhere? I had the same - I was sure that when I came into the queue with 12,000 ahead of me I was either gonna not get seats or get rubbish ones, but Block 105 - well happy with that! Roll on August!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack1491 said:

I imagine it must have been the back few rows on the top tier? unless there were obstructed or partial view seats anywhere? I had the same - I was sure that when I came into the queue with 12,000 ahead of me I was either gonna not get seats or get rubbish ones, but Block 105 - well happy with that! Roll on August!!!

Yeah it must have been something like that - there were 10000 people ahead of me so the fact that I have seats right down near the floor is amazing. Looks like a decent view of the stage too, I can't wait for this!!