✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Demo! "Out of the Cold"

Corner Kid

Hey, i havent been here much lately, remember me?

Anyways... Finally, my first full-production demo is done. Hope you like it.

The song is called "Out of the Cold" and features myself on vocals, guitars, bass, piano, and coronet. I wrote this song in January and have been playing it acoustic live. Which reminds me... I need a band, hahaha...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/chadyochummusic.htm

And a question I'd like to leave those of you who are going to listen to it...

What part grabs you the most?

thankyou!!! I'm glad you like it.

as for "The Chad" people call me that here in Atlanta, so you're not the only one. At one venue that I play it, they introduce me as "The Chad" and every time right before I go on, the host goes "Is it The Chad?" and the audience goes "Its The Chad!" But I'll be using the name "Willow Pattern" as soon as I get everything together, which wont be for a while, so I'll just be going by my name until then.

haha, yay! that was fun.

Willow Pattern basically describes me in two words.

Willow - mellow.

Pattern - I think in random patterns. Its like a puzzle I have to sort out. I also write music in patterns, instead of chord progressions.

and for the Double Whammy, The Willow Pattern is a name of a video game back in 1985 that I used to play when I was little. You were a guy in china and you had to rescue a princess by throwing swords at bad guys, lol. I became fascinated with oriental art, recently, and Willow Pattern has to do with Oriental Art, so its a Triple Whammy i suppose, heheh...

hehe, dont start planning for it, it'll be a while before that happens... Well, I dunno, I'll just let you know when it happens... my lease for chadyochum.com lasts for another three years, but I think Willow Pattern will emerge before then. We'll just have to wait and see.

Next song will be in progress shortly.

it'll be a while... I'll be releasing more songs in the meantime, I'm going to work on another song as soon as possible, this one's a bit funky... and when I get enough, I'll start selling CDs. So far I only have three songs. I have enough for a demo, but I'd like to do an EP instead.

yay! thankyou so much for listening... and enjoying it too! All that hard work and long hours paid off... well... not really... but I feel rewarded with appreciation. Anyways, I'll let you know when the next song is in progress. I'll keep you updated.

Also, if anyone enjoys it, dont hesitate to drop me a hello.